Windows 10: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen

Discus and support PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, can someone help me with this random blue screen. It's happening 4-5 times a week , fairly randomly, no particular activity sets it off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jambon316, Nov 12, 2015.

1. jambon316 Win User

PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen

Hi guys,
    can someone help me with this random blue screen. It's happening 4-5 times a week , fairly randomly, no particular activity sets it off.

Attached the data file here, about to do a deep ram check.

Cheers

Jamie

:)

jambon316, Nov 12, 2015

2. Blue screen, Page Fault in non page area

We understand that you're having issue with your device OS, and we are willing to assists you with that. It just so happened that your device manufacturer is the only one who can go around within the BIOS settings since each and every device has a different
    settings in the BIOS.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Blue screen, Page Fault in non page area

Thank you for your response. The best way to resolve this issue is to contact your device manufacturer and have some technical assistance for the BIOS setup.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jambon316,

Welcome to the 10forums.

I suggest you run MemTest86+ to test your memory.
    The 0x50 are mainly read errors
    Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except, it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory. Arguments: Arg1: ffffc0a0c40d8698, memory referenced. Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation. Arg3: fffff8005ad368fb, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address. Arg4: 0000000000000002, (reserved)[/quote] Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys 2: kd> lmvm atikmpag start end module name fffff800`b55a0000 fffff800`b5649000 atikmpag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Timestamp: Sat Aug 22 03:45:00 2015 (55D7D41C) CheckSum: 000A5C52 ImageSize: 000A9000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

5. jambon316 Win User
    Attachment 49455
    This was the warning displayed by the next to useless windows memory diagnostic tool, i'm going to run memtest too just so i have some tangible proof of the ram sticks being bad but this is pretty much a guarantee if it now isn't it? as this pc is on a remote site, my buddies house, i am pretty much thinking i've done all i can now, software should be ruled out at this point. is that right?

jambon316, Nov 19, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    There is much more we can do, but I can't think of everything possible because that much is there we could try.

This message doesn't really say that the memory is bad, it could also be software causing this due to a bug.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen - Similar Threads - PAGE FAULT NON

2. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  3. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  4. Page Fault In Non Paged Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault In Non Paged Area: Whenever I am starting my laptop, BSOD error in coming with stop code PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA.The boot menu js also not starting.Whenever it restarts It is coming that " Preparing Automatic Repair" and then BSOD error is coming just after this and troubleshooting menu is...
  5. Page Fault In Non Paged Area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page Fault In Non Paged Area: Whenever I am starting my laptop, BSOD error in coming with stop code PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA.The boot menu js also not starting.Whenever it restarts It is coming that " Preparing Automatic Repair" and then BSOD error is coming just after this and troubleshooting menu is...
  6. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    page fault in non paged area: so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys i really dont want...
  7. Blue Screen . Stopcode : Page fault in non paged area

Blue Screen . Stopcode : Page fault in non paged area: Hi Team, I was installing IDM software , they informed me to off security to download the patch . then i got this error. PLease need fix . It just restarts . withthis error .let me know if i can go to safe more and restore the point...
  8. Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA

Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA: On Windows 10 pro, I was using Visual Studio and Word as I usually do, then I received this fatal error "Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA". Any idea ? ***moved on english forum***...
  9. Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Page Fault in Non Paged Area: I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ver 1909. I did the upgrade keeping all Apps and Files in place. Whenever I start the PC after doing a hard shutdown (using Alt F4) the computer gives a BSOD during bootup with the Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,...
  10. Page Fault in Non Page Area

Page Fault in Non Page Area: Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed. I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers I was having...