Windows 10: Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10

Discus and support Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey,i bought before few days new ASUS X556UAM laptop.The laptop came without windows on it.I tried to install windows 10 64bit version and every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eitaneitan21, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10

Hey,i bought before few days new ASUS X556UAM laptop.The laptop came without windows on it.I tried to install windows 10 64bit version and every time after the computer first boot up after the installation the error came up.Thing i already tried:
    1)Pass a check with memotest - pass.
    2)Boot up ubuntu from live cd and looked for dump files - no dump files found.
    3)Tried to install from usb and from DVD,both fail.
    I also checked if other versions installation work on him.The results:
    Windows 10 32bit - worked, but the weird thing that it said i have only 2gb usable ram.I have no idea why,
    Windows 8.1 64 bit - the installation didn't even come up.
    ubuntu 64bit - worked perfectly .

System Spec:
    CPU
    Intel® Core™ i5-6200U Processor, 3M Cache, 2.3 GHz up to 2.80 GHz
    Memory
    4GB (1 x 4096MB) DDR4 2133MHz OnBoard Memory , 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion up to 12 GB SDRAM
    HDD
    500GB (SATA) 5400rpm
    Display
    15.6 Inch 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backlight
    GPU
    Intel® HD Graphics 520

:)

eitaneitan21, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Mokaikai Win User

Windows 10 freee upgrad

Thanks. Tried installing twice but errors : First states 'Page fault in non-paged area'

and the next

'We couldn't install Windows 10... 0xC1900101-0x20017. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation'

Mokaikai, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Getting Page Fault in Non Paged area error on Windows 10

Hello Henrie,

I really appreciate you effort in fixing this issue.

You're always welcome to post you query here and we're glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10

Ztruker, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10

1. Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10 - Similar Threads - Page fault non

2. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  3. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  4. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  5. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  6. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

9. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    page fault in non paged area: so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys i really dont want...