Windows 10: Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

Discus and support Page Fault in Non-Paged Area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have scoured the internet and tried every solution that is out there minus one solution. That is opening up the computer and checking for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gstates, Dec 2, 2019.

1. gstates Win User

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

Hello,

I have scoured the internet and tried every solution that is out there minus one solution. That is opening up the computer and checking for a loose ram connection. That is a little beyond my knowledge especially with this computer. I have even reset and reinstalled windows. What is the fix?

I tried all these.

https://www.minitool.com/backup-tips/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area.html

I have an ASUS UX360CA with 8gb of ram. Intel Core M3-6y30.

Please help.

:)

gstates, Dec 2, 2019

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Page_Fault_In A NON PAGED AREA

Almost every "Page Fault in a non paged area" I have ever come across is a ram problem, try the installation with just one stick in.

Tatty_One, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Flelm Win User

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area - Similar Threads - Page Fault Non

2. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...
  3. 1903 - Page fault in a non paged area BSOD

1903 - Page fault in a non paged area BSOD: Since the 1903 update, I get a BSOD roughly every 90 minutes. I have updated all of my drivers, replaced my ram, used a new ram slot, changed virtual memory settings, all to no avail. Here is the link for some dumps, I am hoping someone else can help me....
  4. Page Fault in Non Page Area

Page Fault in Non Page Area: Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed. I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers I was having...
  5. BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area

BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area: Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed. I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers I was having...
  6. STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA

in Windows 10 Customization
    STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA: Often on startup get a blue screen with the above message and system restarts. Any idea why and what the fix is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-page-fault-in-non-page-area/a6fe2074-42a2-4b9c-90e5-2bc57b66be8f
  7. BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area

BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area: Attachment 216871 Good Morning, I've been experiencing BSOD for about a week now, on the average of 3 times an hour only when the system is idle (no one doing anything on the system). I play World or Warcraft and Destiny 2 every evening and the system never crashes, but as...
  8. iaStorAV.sys page fault in non paged area

iaStorAV.sys page fault in non paged area: Recently 'upgraded' to 10 from 7. System boots but then BSODs after a short period of time (a delayed service startup?) I suspect it is related to Intel Rapid Storage drivers or similar. 41145
  9. Page fault in non paged area (portcls.sys)

Page fault in non paged area (portcls.sys): Hey I am new here so I will try and keep this as concise as possible! I get the BSOD seen in the title on this PC at random intervals but usually once or twice per fortnight. This might be while gaming, web browsing or doing anything normal. I followed this thread for...
  10. PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen

PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen: Hi guys, can someone help me with this random blue screen. It's happening 4-5 times a week , fairly randomly, no particular activity sets it off. Attached the data file here, about to do a deep ram check. Cheers Jamie 29782