Windows 10: page fault in non paged area

Discus and support page fault in non paged area in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/despacitonumber3, Dec 2, 2020.

1. page fault in non paged area

so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info.

i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys

i really dont want to reset my pc, i beg you please help me.

this is the dump file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15OeFGRPbvODhIFo1edDEs1fy03RTP2T0/view?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/despacitonumber3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/despacitonumber3, Dec 2, 2020

2. page fault in non paged area

how do i fix my computer from continually shutting down with a blue page stating - page fault in non paged area ?

Bill Brown (BBrown) 5200, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Dec 2, 2020
  4. page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

This is the data from the cold boot crash that just happened:
    ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-18_13-42-38).zip

page fault in non paged area [​IMG]

UMichHockey, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

page fault in non paged area

1. page fault in non paged area - Similar Threads - page fault non

2. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page fault in non paged area: Sftfslhsys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-non-paged-area/4fd712bc-3c22-4352-8281-d54b489ffe7c
  3. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  4. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  5. Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA

Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA: On Windows 10 pro, I was using Visual Studio and Word as I usually do, then I received this fatal error "Page Fault in NON PAGED AREA". Any idea ? ***moved on english forum***...
  6. Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Page Fault in Non Paged Area: I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ver 1909. I did the upgrade keeping all Apps and Files in place. Whenever I start the PC after doing a hard shutdown (using Alt F4) the computer gives a BSOD during bootup with the Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,...
  7. page fault in non paged area

page fault in non paged area: how do i fix my computer from continually shutting down with a blue page stating - page fault in non paged area ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-non-paged-area/e4c77ebd-f377-4091-b3ea-9c4205674b21
  8. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area: Hello, I have scoured the internet and tried every solution that is out there minus one solution. That is opening up the computer and checking for a loose ram connection. That is a little beyond my knowledge especially with this computer. I have even reset and...
  9. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...
  10. Page Fault in Non Page Area

Page Fault in Non Page Area: Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed. I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers I was having...