Windows 10: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area / bugcheck 50 - intermittent issue, help needed!

Discus and support Page Fault in Nonpaged Area / bugcheck 50 - intermittent issue, help needed! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I got this BSOD twice today within about 5 hours of each other. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic both times and everything ran clean. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyrlaan, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Tyrlaan Win User

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area / bugcheck 50 - intermittent issue, help needed!

Hi,

I got this BSOD twice today within about 5 hours of each other.

I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic both times and everything ran clean. I've also done a chkdsk on the OS drive which came back okay, and I have a diagnostic tool from Western Digital that says both my drives are fine.

I did get a BASOD with a Bad Object Header error yesterday evening, but haven't seen that one since.

I have the DMP file, but unsure how to get it to you for review. From what I can see trying to look at it, the error appears to be when reading memory and the module it's tied to appears to be ntkrnlmp.exe. I don't think I have the knowhow to decipher much beyond that.

Unsure what to do. All help appreciated!

:)

Tyrlaan, Apr 23, 2019

2. page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Apr 23, 2019
  3. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

купил компьютер он циклично перезагружается синий экран пишет PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

АнатолийСальников, Apr 23, 2019
  4. prasanthb Win User

prasanthb, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area / bugcheck 50 - intermittent issue, help needed! - Similar Threads - Page Fault Nonpaged

2. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!: Oh Sh*t!Yep, My Computer is Goes Boom Boom.Tell me How to fix Without you have to Remove the Drivers and Using the New Drive, There has Something Important on them, Does it Permament Error or what? I'm Worry Out Loud. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat Failed:...
  3. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!: Oh Sh*t!Yep, My Computer is Goes Boom Boom.Tell me How to fix Without you have to Remove the Drivers and Using the New Drive, There has Something Important on them, Does it Permament Error or what? I'm Worry Out Loud. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat Failed:...
  4. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help with Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error

Need help with Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error: Recently I have been getting a variety of different Bsod's, all related to either faulty RAM-hardware or driver errors. Varying from Kernel errors to Memory Management. Upon opening my PC case I saw that one RAM-module was bent, so I figured this was the culprit. I took it...
  6. Page Fault in Nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Please help. Why my laptop usually become page fault in nonpaged area when i plugged in the charger??.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/f0b72ad8-d2cc-4361-a61a-00f87638560e
  7. BSOD - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Help Needed

BSOD - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Help Needed: Hello, I need help in pinpointing this issue if possible. Windows 10 64bit laptop Receiving this BSOD on 5 of our laptops in the fleet of 150 laptops over the last 3-4 weeks and I have had no luck in fixing the issue. I have uploaded the dmp file and MSinfo to OneDrive...
  8. page fault in nonpage area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    page fault in nonpage area: RUNTIME ERROR 203 AT O7E75660 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpage-area/2cdd7aeb-7a94-4bae-a49c-2507919844be
  9. Page fault in nonpaged area HELP!!

Page fault in nonpaged area HELP!!: Hi I have recently bought 16gb set of Kingston hyper x fury 1866mhz of ebuyer. As soon as it arrived I took my old 8gb set of the exactly the same ram out. When I started my PC its recognised the new ram and booted as soon as it gets to the start menu its blue screens and...
  10. Page fault in nonpaged area HELP!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Page fault in nonpaged area HELP!!: Hi I have recently bought 16gb set of Kingston hyper x fury 1866mhz of ebuyer. As soon as it arrived I took my old 8gb set of the exactly the same ram out. When I started my PC its recognised the new ram and booted as soon as it gets to the start menu its blue screens and...