Windows 10: page fault in nonpaged area with aksfridge.sys windows 10 boot loop surface pro

Discus and support page fault in nonpaged area with aksfridge.sys windows 10 boot loop surface pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I had my window 10 surface pro 6 on a loop from reseting my laptop and it giving me a error of page fault in nonpaged area with a code of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChibieBella, Jul 13, 2020.

1. page fault in nonpaged area with aksfridge.sys windows 10 boot loop surface pro

Hi, I had my window 10 surface pro 6 on a loop from reseting my laptop and it giving me a error of page fault in nonpaged area with a code of aksfridge.sys. Ive tried the CTRL +10 to change the value 1 to value 3. It's now on the consistence looping. Youtube suggested to go to my CMD from my setting but I couldnt cause my laptop is in a looping that it wont take me to setting at all. PLease HELP

:)

ChibieBella, Jul 13, 2020

2. page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Techtrick Win User
    page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

Hi,

my computer starting showing a new BSOD stating "page fault in nonpaged areas" .The computer keeps on restarting and every time I get the same BSOD.

When i inserted the bootable usb ,I selected the setup option and again the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas) appears .

I can't even restart in safe mode because again I get the BSOD.

earlier my computer was stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and suddenly when I turned it ON the next time I got the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas)..

So please help me fast..

Techtrick, Jul 13, 2020
  4. page fault in nonpaged area with aksfridge.sys windows 10 boot loop surface pro

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

page fault in nonpaged area with aksfridge.sys windows 10 boot loop surface pro

1. page fault in nonpaged area with aksfridge.sys windows 10 boot loop surface pro - Similar Threads - page fault nonpaged

2. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page fault in nonpaged area: My PC has been bluescreening pretty regularly for the past few days that I know of. The error is - Page fault in nonpaged area. I have added the Minidump files here and am hoping a professional can help me with the cause. Thank...
  3. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page fault in nonpaged area: My PC has been bluescreening pretty regularly for the past few days that I know of. The error is - Page fault in nonpaged area. I have added the Minidump files here and am hoping a professional can help me with the cause. Thank...
  4. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page fault in nonpaged area: Whenever i connect to the internet, my cpu usage seems to shoot up and soon enough I'll get that bsod windows error, what could this be about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/32f46d90-8602-43aa-b9af-71eeaba685cd
  5. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Every time I try to launch a video call on Discord my computer crashes with the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. This happens when using select other video websites Gathertown?, but for programs like Zoom or facebook messenger video calls I have no problem. Audio calls over...
  6. page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page fault in nonpaged area: Buenas, desde que inicie a hacer stream con el studio de twitch sucede que termina la partida de lol y salta el error page fault in nonpaged area y se reinicia, necesito saber que puedo hacer desde ya, muchas gracias......
  7. Page Fault in Nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Please help. Why my laptop usually become page fault in nonpaged area when i plugged in the charger??.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/f0b72ad8-d2cc-4361-a61a-00f87638560e
  8. page fault in nonpage area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    page fault in nonpage area: RUNTIME ERROR 203 AT O7E75660 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpage-area/2cdd7aeb-7a94-4bae-a49c-2507919844be
  9. BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area: Help! I am randomly getting the blue screen of death with the following error message: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys It doesn't seem to be one particular event that causes this to happen, it feels random on my end. I have researched...
  10. BSOD Boot Loop Page fault in nonpage area

BSOD Boot Loop Page fault in nonpage area: As per title I never hit the OS just a constant boot loop with BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area What failed - iaStorA.sys I do have a RAID0 running So far I have reset BIOS to default Memtest ram for 1 hour (need to do this longer maybe?). Two sticks tested neither boots on...