Windows 10: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA!!!

Discus and support PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just finished building my new pc... All of my components appear to be functioning just fine. I am in ny motherboard bios and the readings look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andya6, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Andya6 Win User

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA!!!

I just finished building my new pc...

All of my components appear to be functioning just fine. I am in ny motherboard bios and the readings look nominal and it is recognizing all components properly.

Upon booting from usb win10 install and selecting 64 bit install, it loads files and i land on a BSOD that reads "page fault in nonpaged area"...

I have one 1TB nvme installed, intel10700k, asus z490i mobo...

I didn't touch any settings on my bios other than to poke around to see if my system was running fine but decided to reset all settings to default. I am having no luck with any of the suggested trubleshoots that I read online...

PLEASE HELP!!

:)

Andya6, Jul 3, 2020

2. page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Jul 3, 2020
  3. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

купил компьютер он циклично перезагружается синий экран пишет PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

АнатолийСальников, Jul 3, 2020
  4. RPG17A Win User

RPG17A, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

1. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA!!! - Similar Threads - PAGE FAULT NONPAGED

2. Page Fault in NonPaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in NonPaged area: Hello everybody,lately for no reason my pc crashes with blue screen.The screen simply says: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAPlease help me.Components:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: Nvidia 1650RAM: 2x8gbMinidump:kd> !analyze...
  3. Page Fault in NonPaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in NonPaged area: Hello everybody,lately for no reason my pc crashes with blue screen.The screen simply says: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAPlease help me.Components:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: Nvidia 1650RAM: 2x8gbMinidump:kd> !analyze...
  4. Page fault in nonpaged area

Page fault in nonpaged area: My PC has been bluescreening pretty regularly for the past few days that I know of. The error is - Page fault in nonpaged area. I have added the Minidump files here and am hoping a professional can help me with the cause. Thank...
  5. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page fault in nonpaged area: My PC has been bluescreening pretty regularly for the past few days that I know of. The error is - Page fault in nonpaged area. I have added the Minidump files here and am hoping a professional can help me with the cause. Thank...
  6. Page fault in nonpaged area

Page fault in nonpaged area: Whenever i connect to the internet, my cpu usage seems to shoot up and soon enough I'll get that bsod windows error, what could this be about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/32f46d90-8602-43aa-b9af-71eeaba685cd
  7. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Every time I try to launch a video call on Discord my computer crashes with the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. This happens when using select other video websites Gathertown?, but for programs like Zoom or facebook messenger video calls I have no problem. Audio calls over...
  8. page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page fault in nonpaged area: Buenas, desde que inicie a hacer stream con el studio de twitch sucede que termina la partida de lol y salta el error page fault in nonpaged area y se reinicia, necesito saber que puedo hacer desde ya, muchas gracias......
  9. Page Fault in Nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Please help. Why my laptop usually become page fault in nonpaged area when i plugged in the charger??.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/f0b72ad8-d2cc-4361-a61a-00f87638560e
  10. page fault in nonpage area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    page fault in nonpage area: RUNTIME ERROR 203 AT O7E75660 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpage-area/2cdd7aeb-7a94-4bae-a49c-2507919844be