Windows 10: Page Fault

Discus and support Page Fault in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Crash Dump AnalysisCrash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kimi112, May 1, 2021.

1. Kimi112 Win User

Page Fault

Crash Dump AnalysisCrash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configure your system to write out complete or automatic crash dumps. Select Tools->Crash Dump Configuration from the main menu to configure your system to write out complete memory dumps. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Sat 5/1/2021 8:32:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050121-6468-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl

:)

Kimi112, May 1, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Receiving Page Fault Error

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a page fault error while starting the PC. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Does the computer boot to the Desktop?

I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 1, 2021
  3. BSoD error "page fault in non=page area"

I have recently been getting the BSoD error "page fault in non-page area" - three times today.

I also had a "Memory management" error.

Other issues that may or may not be related:

• MS Word in Office 365 has started loading automatically on startup w. blank page. Gives an error about the basic document template when I try to close. By opening any existing document, I can then close and exit.
    • Firefox and AVG secure browser tabs are freezing - started today.
    I found an earlier response to this error that suggested changes to the virtual memory settings. I checked mine and it is set for Windows to manage on all drives.

I have a copy of the memory dumps in a zip file if that would be helpful

Pfvolunteer, May 1, 2021
  4. Page Fault

Page fault

Page fault , when on you tube .

Bench Virgin, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Page Fault

1. Page Fault - Similar Threads - Page Fault

2. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  3. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  4. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  5. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  6. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  8. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  9. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys: I was playing Fortnite, and my PC randomly blue screened. I have dump files here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlU12f5n3VR1g0tLmjXaaTg-uX7j?e=GNcmCkSorry if the dump files are not accessible or anything, this is my first time uploading them....
  10. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys

BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys: I was playing Fortnite, and my PC randomly blue screened. I have dump files here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlU12f5n3VR1g0tLmjXaaTg-uX7j?e=GNcmCkSorry if the dump files are not accessible or anything, this is my first time uploading them....