Windows 10: page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

Discus and support page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My page is halfway down my laptop screen and I have a smaller screen above it. I am a real novice so any help would be appreciated. Lisa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LISAFORBES1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

My page is halfway down my laptop screen and I have a smaller screen above it. I am a real novice so any help would be appreciated.

Lisa

:)

LISAFORBES1, Jun 12, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Stattovic Win User
    Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately.

I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please

Many thanks
    Vic

Stattovic, Jun 12, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

1. page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please - Similar Threads - page halfway down

2. Bitlocker Page Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Page Down: Currently motherboard on my lenovo laptop was replaced post which I'm getting a screen to enter my Bitlocker Recovery ID.I clearly remember that I never turned it on.Anyways I did some research and tried to find the recovery key within my Microsoft account online but as soon...
  3. Bitlocker Page Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Page Down: Currently motherboard on my lenovo laptop was replaced post which I'm getting a screen to enter my Bitlocker Recovery ID.I clearly remember that I never turned it on.Anyways I did some research and tried to find the recovery key within my Microsoft account online but as soon...
  4. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  5. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Page Down: After Win 10 has been running for a while, anything loaded to the screen immediately goes into Page Down until stopping on the last screenful. Attempts to move the cursor up fail because as soon as it released the contents tumble back to the last screen. How can this be...
  6. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Page Down: After Win 10 has been running for a while, anything loaded to the screen immediately goes into Page Down until stopping on the last screenful. Attempts to move the cursor up fail because as soon as it released the contents tumble back to the last screen. How can this be...
  7. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. page up and page down keys

page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  9. A page dropping down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A page dropping down: When I pull up a page in internet explorer a flash happens like a page just minimized. Is that something with Windows or my computer? How do I know what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-page-dropping-down/b8fe6579-b780-4996-b749-901661510941"
  10. Page sizes smaller

Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen half wAY DOWN PAGE IN WINDOWS 19

2. my pages are above the screen

3. Windows 10 - page halfway down the screen

4. my internet window is halfway down my screen,
  5. my page in windows is half way down the screen