Windows 10: page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

Discus and support page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My page is halfway down my laptop screen and I have a smaller screen above it. I am a real novice so any help would be appreciated. Lisa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LISAFORBES1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

My page is halfway down my laptop screen and I have a smaller screen above it. I am a real novice so any help would be appreciated.

Lisa

:)

LISAFORBES1, Jun 12, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Stattovic Win User
    Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately.

I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please

Many thanks
    Vic

Stattovic, Jun 12, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please

1. page halfway down my screen and showing smaller page above, any ideas please - Similar Threads - page halfway down

2. Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area: In my windows 10, After enabling the memory integrity option in windows security, it asked to restart the pc. But after restarting it shows the blue screen error with page fault in non paged area. After waiting it shows the error page 0xc000000e with many options. Please tell...
  3. Blank screen in activation page.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  4. My Taskbar is suddenly showing halfway up the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Taskbar is suddenly showing halfway up the screen: I was typing something on discord and now there is this huge grey and bar and my taskbar is on half of my screen. i don;t know what to do or what keys i pressed. Someone help me please[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. page up/down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7
  6. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  7. Unable to fit page to screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to fit page to screen.: Hi, As above unable to fit page to screen, whole image not shown. I used No Squint in the past but believe this is now not operative. Am wondering if there is anything similar out there that could be used to help. Any advice appreciated. 117910
  8. drop down menu for web pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    drop down menu for web pages: I have been looking at drop down menus as an alternative to just having links on pages but found an html one that looks easy and fits perfectly into html script but no idea how to make a drop down title with a link eg: Menu Link 1 retitled Space But nowhere to put...
  9. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637
  10. PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen: Hi guys, can someone help me with this random blue screen. It's happening 4-5 times a week , fairly randomly, no particular activity sets it off. Attached the data file here, about to do a deep ram check. Cheers Jamie 29782