Windows 10: page jumping

Discus and support page jumping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since Oct update when typing in search box the page jumps back to start screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevin davies, Apr 4, 2019.

1. page jumping

Since Oct update when typing in search box the page jumps back to start screen

:)

kevin davies, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Apr 4, 2019
  4. page jumping

scrolling down youtube page JUMP BACK UP!

Hi just so I'm clear . 1, it happens on the side of the page(not on a preview video) when i first go onto, it goes up and down rapidly(not wanting to scroll down)2 Also I can confirm that i have tested it a bit and it jumps back up (to the top of the page)after
    i have moved the pointer on a video . I am not clicking anything but just the pointer on a preview video, then it jumps back up to the top of the page. It doesn't happen on any other video site, only on youtube. I thought it might be the fact i use '1 click'
    on my mouse (no double click')but that also isn't it.

• Was it working properly before? yes .
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?- reinstalled nvidia graphics drivers
    • When did this issue start? perhaps after the new 'preview videos 'came on youtube
    • Does this happen in other video streaming websites? none
    • this does not happen on ie , it seems Chrome itself maybe the problem. I would rather use chrome for my main browser, ie isn't my cup of tea

philMcConnochie, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

page jumping

1. page jumping - Similar Threads - page jumping

2. when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...: when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to msn.cnhere is the prtscn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-open-weather-app-the-main-page-jump-to-msncn/5343e4e3-ed7d-436e-bad1-c643caf2dbad
  3. when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...: when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to msn.cnhere is the prtscn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-open-weather-app-the-main-page-jump-to-msncn/5343e4e3-ed7d-436e-bad1-c643caf2dbad
  4. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  5. Page jumping to the top

Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  6. Computer screen keeps jumping back to previous pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen keeps jumping back to previous pages: Dear Team,I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that we have been facing for the past 8 months with our Windows 11 desktop computers. It has been observed that computer screens often jump back to the previous screen as if the earliest screen was being used. This...
  7. Computer screen keeps jumping back to previous pages

Computer screen keeps jumping back to previous pages: Dear Team,I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that we have been facing for the past 8 months with our Windows 11 desktop computers. It has been observed that computer screens often jump back to the previous screen as if the earliest screen was being used. This...
  8. My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and...: My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and same as other apps that can jump back pages. Can still use functions from keyboard to control computer. No viruses scanned. Temporary fixes used is task manager to close and reopen Windows...
  9. My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and...

My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and...: My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and same as other apps that can jump back pages. Can still use functions from keyboard to control computer. No viruses scanned. Temporary fixes used is task manager to close and reopen Windows...
  10. My cursor moves around but won't click anything. Google Chrome will jump back pages and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware