Windows 10: page loading

Discus and support page loading in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Wood Win User

page loading

I have windows 10
    8 gb ram
    i5 processor
    500gb hard drive
    Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload
    On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear
    I have more than enough everything, is this site problem, Verizon problem, really annoying, I expect it to be there when I get there

:)

2. pages and not loading

I was wondering if some could help wih apps and pages not loading

GerraldLewis, Jul 31, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    pages and not loading

To properly get answers to your post you should include some minimum information.

1. Device type. ie PC, Laptop, Tablet, Surface.

2. OS type, Home, Pro, Executive, etc

3. Current build. Go Settings, System. About. OS build XXXXXX.XXX

4. Where is this happening on the computer, Boot, Screen, App, etc

5. What error are you getting if any?

lacrumb, Jul 31, 2016
  4. page loading

Hi, @Wood:

What browser (and if applicable, what version)?

MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 31, 2016
  5. Wood Win User
    edge, firefox, chrome, all updated to latest version

Wood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

page loading

1. page loading - Similar Threads - page loading

2. Window 10 Update & Security Page Freeze or Keep Loading and Loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Update & Security Page Freeze or Keep Loading and Loading: After I update my windows 10 to 1903 18362.175 1. when I go to setting>Update & Security> then look like freeze not doing anything at all 2. on window search type in update > then go window update setting > will bring me to window Update page > but just keep loading and...
  3. Establishing secure connection loads https pages very slow in any browser in fresh Win10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Establishing secure connection loads https pages very slow in any browser in fresh Win10...: Could anybody please let me know how to manually fix this problem, which I have been experiencing ever since I have installed fresh Win10 Home HUN installation. Any browser I have (Chrome, MS Edge) takes ages to display any https web page. When I manually stop the...
  4. Google web pages not loading completely.

Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...
  5. Slow Loading Pages

Slow Loading Pages: Hi, Would like to know why my pages take so long to load? It always says, "page is unresponsive." I am using Google Chrome. Tried using Microsoft Edge, and the same thing happens. Advice will be appreciated....
  6. Activation page is not loading

Activation page is not loading: I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't enter the key. The page either crashes without an error message or loads endlessly....
  7. Router management page will not load up completely

Router management page will not load up completely: The router is a Netis WF2414 My router web page will not show up it only shows the logo nothing else like it's half way loading up. My internet connection is working like the router dishes out internet with no problem but web management page will not show up. I tried using a...
  8. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013: On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads. This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do...
  9. I am experiencing slow web page loading. Less than 10% of my ISP 1 Gbps service.

I am experiencing slow web page loading. Less than 10% of my ISP 1 Gbps service.: I am experiencing slow web page loading and I am only getting download speeds of less than 100Mbps I am paying for 1Gbps with 50Mbps uplink. Uplink speeds are normal. I down speeds were almost 1Gbps when I first upgraded to 1Gbps service but have been less than 10% of that...
  10. Pages not loading after windows update

Pages not loading after windows update: So I just reinstalled my windows, and I couldn't get to install the Nvidia Geforce 1070 driver, because it needed another windows update. I updated the windows in order to install the GPU driver, but after that, all side browser aren't working properly (chrome, opera,...