Windows 10: Page lockup

Discus and support Page lockup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Running win 10 and keep getting this zenus message and to call microsoft to remove which is a scam. I just ctl,alt, delete and reboot and its gone.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ben Daniels, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Page lockup

Running win 10 and keep getting this zenus message and to call microsoft to remove which is a scam. I just ctl,alt, delete and reboot and its gone. then maybe back in a day or so. Is not there a software that will block this and not let it on? I have 360 sercuriy on my unit

:)

Ben Daniels, Feb 7, 2017
  2. Iceweb Win User

Windows 10 - Recent Update

I thought my lockups had stopped....no. So ran SFC - no errors. I have now changed the paging file size as suggested above. Let's see how that goes. Thanks for your advice Ian.

Iceweb, Feb 7, 2017
  3. k jessop Win User
    Microsoft Edge is locking up

Hi since i update windows to the latest version i have had lockups even after reformatting my drive x4 and re install windows from the iso file and within windows 10.

i have had 3 agents doing remote access the re install edge this was fine for 5 minutes then got the lockup with no home page showing only way out of it was task manager.

i was told today that Microsoft engineers was working on the problem.

Never had this before with any updates

regards

Kevin

k jessop, Feb 7, 2017
  4. Page lockup

cottonball, Feb 8, 2017
  5. sorry the page I get says it is a ZEUS virus and hard drive will be deleted unless I call and they will tell me how to get rid of it. Says windows has detected it. Of course they will want money. All I do is alt crtl delete

Ben Daniels, Feb 9, 2017
  6. Ben Daniels,

Some folks are reporting Zenus vs Venus, and then there is also Zeus! *Confused Keeps us totally confused!

Let's try the following for starters...

If you can, please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:
    Malwarebytes | Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium 14-day Free Trial

Right-click on the MBAM icon and select: Run as Administrator
    Click Yes to accept any security warnings that appear.

At the MBAM console, on the left pane, go to Scan > Custom Scan > Configure Scan
    Add a check to: Scan for Rootkits

Click: Scan Now

Note: The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.

If potential threats are detected, ensure to check all the listed items, and click: Quarantine Selected

While still in Scan results, click the View Report button
    In the window that opens click: Export
    Select: Text file (*.txt), and save the log to the Desktop.

The log is also viewed by clicking on it on the reports list, then clicking the View Report button.

Please attach the MBAM report for review.

Note: If asked to restart the computer, please do so.

cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Page lockup

1. Page lockup - Similar Threads - Page lockup

2. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  3. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  6. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  7. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WebView2 fit to page: I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?...
  9. WebView2 fit to page

WebView2 fit to page: I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?...
  10. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Customization