Windows 10: Page nos and Headers and Footers

Discus and support Page nos and Headers and Footers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having a lot of trouble inserting page nos.I have Front section, then section break odd pages. I disconnected header from previous section.Header and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrahamBull2, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Page nos and Headers and Footers

Having a lot of trouble inserting page nos.I have Front section, then section break odd pages. I disconnected header from previous section.Header and Footer of page 1, has different first page and different odd and even pages if don’t have different 1stst page, title goes up into header of 1st page.Header and Footer ‘unlinked from previous sectionPage2 Header & Footer unlinked from previousPage3 Header & Footer unlinkedPage 4 I made Header linked, Footer linked But this gets rid of header--------------------------------------------------When different

:)

GrahamBull2, Sep 15, 2021

2. Edge Page Settings for Footers & Headers

Need to have the same features for Edge for page setup for header/footers. With ability to customize. Very disappointed as ie11 will be unsupported in the future. Need to add this asap for Edge.

Mr.CarlJohnson, Sep 15, 2021
  3. YvesB Win User
    Header and Footer not printing in IE 11 - Win10

Hi,

My headers and footers are not printing in IE11 despite I can see them in Print Preview. Note though that the footer and header are very close from the top and bottom edge in Print Preview, i.e. last line.

The problem is not with the printer since I can print the same page on the same printer with the footer and header present on the paper from another PC on my home network. However, I noticed that the header and footer are further away from the page edge
    in Print Preview on that "good PC". Note that both PCs run under Win10.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling IE11, but it didn't make any change. After the reinstall, IE launched with my previously installed toolbars and links. So it is obvious that uninstalling and reinstalling IE does not clean/delete IE old settings.

Is there a way to move my header and footer away from the bottom and top edge of the page to fix this problem OR a way to do a "clean install" of IE 11.

Thanks,

YvesB, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Nagaraj14 Win User

Page nos and Headers and Footers

How to include PHP header and footer files in multiple html pages

I want to create common header and footer pages that are included on several html pages
    visual studio13.

Nagaraj14, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Page nos and Headers and Footers

1. Page nos and Headers and Footers - Similar Threads - Page nos Headers

2. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  3. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  4. page nos

in Windows 10 Customization
    page nos: Another large problem:Having a lot of trouble inserting numbers.I have Front section, then 'section break odd pages', I disconnected header from previous section on first page header.Header of first page of main section has different odd and even pagesHave tried both...
  5. insert date & time in header-footer with window 10

insert date & time in header-footer with window 10: how to insert both date & time in header-footer with window 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-date-time-in-header-footer-with-window-10/fc51a8ac-2357-4549-aeca-4840d57c662e
  6. Lost header & page number formatting

Lost header & page number formatting: In moving document file from 365 which is supposed to be windows 10 in old computer to new computer windows 10 headers and page numbers lost. Have tried everything to recreate on new computer to no avail. Followed Insert>Page Number procedure--won't insert. Please help, I'm...
  7. Print Headers and Footers Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Headers and Footers Setting: Where can I set my printer NOT to print informational URL/date, etc. on my pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-headers-and-footers-setting/17ecf534-a2c0-4538-9944-5267d77fadd1
  8. Setting footer to full page width

Setting footer to full page width: Can I set an image as a footer to full page and won’t affect the document? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-footer-to-full-page-width/8db68afa-498f-4983-95a7-257b87a11dd8
  9. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...
  10. Word 365 strange lines in header and footer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 365 strange lines in header and footer: Hi, Strangely today I have opened word 365 and its now displaying what I can only assume are page line markers however I cannot find the option to remove them (located on either side of the header and footer) Does anyone know how to remove them? While not in itself a...