Windows 10: page nos

Discus and support page nos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Another large problem:Having a lot of trouble inserting numbers.I have Front section, then 'section break odd pages', I disconnected header from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrahamBull2, Sep 14, 2021.

1. page nos

Another large problem:Having a lot of trouble inserting numbers.I have Front section, then 'section break odd pages', I disconnected header from previous section on first page header.Header of first page of main section has different odd and even pagesHave tried both different first page and same in footerWhen different first page, I tied to insert p 3 on page 3 footerNothing became inserted on page 3 but p2 footer has p number 4 inserted, 2 page s later p6 etcOn page 2 it has p5 then carries on 7, 9 etc--------I cant undo but have to manually delete themWhen take away

:)

GrahamBull2, Sep 14, 2021

2. Como descargar cosas qu nos piden los profesores si las windows 10 no nos dejan??

Esincorrecto que no nos dejen descargar cosas que nos hayan pedido los profesores Deverian actualizar las windows 10

Avril rocioRamirez, Sep 14, 2021
  3. N95 - Phone Symbol in Dialled Nos. List

In N95 when we dial a number from a phone book which is stored in the phone book as a Tel (Business) of that Contact, it shows up as a Mobile in the Dialled Nos. List.

aneesh---01, Sep 14, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

page nos

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

page nos

1. page nos - Similar Threads - page nos

2. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  3. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  4. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  5. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  6. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  7. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  8. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  9. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  10. Page nos and Headers and Footers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page nos and Headers and Footers: Having a lot of trouble inserting page nos.I have Front section, then section break odd pages. I disconnected header from previous section.Header and Footer of page 1, has different first page and different odd and even pages if don’t have different 1stst page, title goes...