Windows 10: Page not available IT Administrator limited access

Discus and support Page not available IT Administrator limited access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't use any security function with window defender ex. scan folder with window defender, scan drive and now I want to use the function "... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kommo008, Jan 31, 2020.

1. kommo008 Win User

Page not available IT Administrator limited access

I can't use any security function with window defender ex. scan folder with window defender, scan drive
    and now I want to use the function " controlled folder access " but show Page not available IT Administrator limited access same.

I use private network and my notebook. There is no admin at all. Why IT Administrator limited access me ?

And my window notification to encryption drive. Is this related?

:)

kommo008, Jan 31, 2020

2. Access to path denighed

No apologies required. So easy to get misdirected in the maze of Windows

I followed your suggested steps,,, at Virus and Threat Protection I get the following message:

"Page not available

Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this application. Contact IT helpdesk for more information"

Curious since this is a stand alone pc at home and I am the only user.

GeneGraziano, Jan 31, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Page not available IT Administrator limited access - Similar Threads - Page available Administrator

2. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of: Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-available-your-it-administrator-has/178c1321-10f1-4c47-bd97-940c6c7fef2f
  3. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of: Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-available-your-it-administrator-has/178c1321-10f1-4c47-bd97-940c6c7fef2f
  4. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: Hei i had to full clean my new pc, that has a greencom account since i bought the pc from them. and after i made a new account i cant access windows defender it just sayPage not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....
  5. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: Hei i had to full clean my new pc, that has a greencom account since i bought the pc from them. and after i made a new account i cant access windows defender it just sayPage not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....
  6. Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and...: Hi please help me how to fix this, I've tried all the youtube tutorials and did not work a single thing, I've reset my pc many times now and still didn't fix......
  7. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: I Can't turn on Virus & threat protection.also, windows update is not working.Please help.Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎18-‎01-‎2023 OS build 22621.2070 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0...
  8. IT administrator has limited access to this page.

IT administrator has limited access to this page.: Hello im trying to figure out why I could not see some files and i figured out I had to change the controlled folder accsess settings. But every time i try it it says IT administrater has limmited access to this page. But i am the owner of the computer and account so this...
  9. Page not available "Your IT Administrator has limited access.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Page not available "Your IT Administrator has limited access..": Page not available "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact the IT help desk for more information" I received this message while trying to access the ransomware protection page to see if...
  10. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: Hello, I can't access my Virus and Threat protection tab. Can't install some apps that the antivirus says has a virus, but it doesn't. It says that my computer is managed by my organization? I didn't notice how and when it happened. I haven't installed any other antivirus and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. errx0017