Windows 10: "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...

Discus and support "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Nothing much needs to be said here. I don't have any 3rd party antivirus software and I do not download sketchy things. This is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EchonYT, Dec 9, 2020.

1. "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...

/u/EchonYT, Dec 9, 2020
  2. kommo008 Win User

Page not available IT Administrator limited access

I can't use any security function with window defender ( ex. scan folder with window defender, scan drive )

and now I want to use the function " controlled folder access " but show Page not available IT Administrator limited access same.

I use private network and my notebook. There is no admin at all. Why IT Administrator limited access me ?

And my window notification to encryption drive. Is this related?

kommo008, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Page not available IT Administrator limited access

Hello,

You need to set GPO settings to Not Configured, that could hide the sections of Windows Defender:

[How To] Hide Specific Pages In Windows Defender Security Center

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 9, 2020
  4. "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...

IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help.

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

bobthebuilderD, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

"Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...

1. "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,... - Similar Threads - Page available administrator

2. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: Hei i had to full clean my new pc, that has a greencom account since i bought the pc from them. and after i made a new account i cant access windows defender it just sayPage not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....
  3. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: Hei i had to full clean my new pc, that has a greencom account since i bought the pc from them. and after i made a new account i cant access windows defender it just sayPage not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....
  4. Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and...: Hi please help me how to fix this, I've tried all the youtube tutorials and did not work a single thing, I've reset my pc many times now and still didn't fix......
  5. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and...: Hi, all! I've run into this issue with my windows security, i cannot access the Threat and Protection section of the app. This issues started after resetting the PC to fix a driver issue i encountered earlier, then I had to check for windows updates, ever since the updates...
  6. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and...

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and...: Hi, all! I've run into this issue with my windows security, i cannot access the Threat and Protection section of the app. This issues started after resetting the PC to fix a driver issue i encountered earlier, then I had to check for windows updates, ever since the updates...
  7. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: I Can't turn on Virus & threat protection.also, windows update is not working.Please help.Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎18-‎01-‎2023 OS build 22621.2070 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0...
  8. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: I tried to insert a screenshot and upload screenshot to help with my question but I am getting error msgs trying to upload/insert my picture! You can type in the same question and find a screenshot with a msg stating "Your IT admin has limited access to some areas of this...
  9. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.: Hello, I can't access my Virus and Threat protection tab. Can't install some apps that the antivirus says has a virus, but it doesn't. It says that my computer is managed by my organization? I didn't notice how and when it happened. I haven't installed any other antivirus and...
  10. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app ???

Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app ???: How can my computer be managed by a IT administrator without my authorization ? I have contacted microsoft about this years ago because I had the same probleme on another msi computer that was still under waranty and that never returned from the mediamarkt in Eindhoven, the...