Windows 10: page refreshing randomly

Discus and support page refreshing randomly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I open a page up and as soon as I go to type it does not matter which website I am on it is making my page refresh it'self, and then it will be fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dolly Flop, Nov 24, 2019.

1. page refreshing randomly

I open a page up and as soon as I go to type it does not matter which website I am on it is making my page refresh it'self, and then it will be fine for a little while but should I open a new tab up this happens first try every new tab the page will refresh as soon as I type something and then let me do what I need to, it also if I leave a tab open but only go back to it 10 minutes later the first letter I type it will refresh again as long as I stay on said tab after the first refresh it si good I can do what I want but as I'm constantly opening things in other tabs this is a problem for me and it also randomly keeps going to a whole page as if I have pressed F11 which I haven't......it's happening in both microsoft edge and google chrome, I have reinstalled chrome after uninstalling obviously, I have cleared my cache and such in both browsers and reset all things on both broswers back to default settings and even did a reset on this computer yesterday and none of it has worked have been looking in google flags to see if I can suss out whatever is causing this but not really managed to suss out anything yet, I've also been and looked in sstem configuration and unchecked a couple of boxes in there and tha didn't help either so went back and checked them again but it's bugging me now so I am asking if anyone knows of a way to help me or is having the same problem, it seem sot go worse when I go on YouTube.....so anyone have any ideas please, guys?

:)

Dolly Flop, Nov 24, 2019

2. Page not refreshing

I'm running Windows 8.1 and find that after I delete, rename or take any action with a file in a folder or my desktop, the page does not refresh.

I physically have to press F5 for the page to refresh and show the changes. What could the cause be and how do I fix it? The issue is the same when I plug in removable storage. I have to press F5 for it to show on my list in the My PC folder.

Emil den Dulk, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 24, 2019
  4. page refreshing randomly

Refreshing pages problem

Dear Sachin. I am still having the same problem. I enjoy using Microsoft Edge, but this is a big pain. After signing on with Edge, I open my home page, which is att.yahoo.com This is the page I have to keep refreshing. Any other suggestions on this problem?
    Thank you.

Rustyboy14, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

page refreshing randomly

1. page refreshing randomly - Similar Threads - page refreshing randomly

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  4. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Randomly Refreshed: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with...
  5. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

Taskbar Randomly Refreshed: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with...
  6. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Refreshing a page,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refreshing a page,: how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refreshing-a-page/70b21e61-ff24-45fc-9310-a24f8d461e5f
  8. How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Caching is typical behavior of any browser. Whenever you visit a website, it downloads the file and keeps it. So next time you visit the same site, it doesn’t download those files again. Technically, every site can suggest the browser [...] This post How to...
  9. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...
  10. Taskbar refreshes randomly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar refreshes randomly?: it doesn't happen every 2 minutes, but it's really noticeable and distracting. i've tried doing the restore files thing and that didn't work, and my graphics driver is already updated. i think what could have caused the refreshing was updating it, since i started noticing it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. temporary error 19 yahoo for refreshing