Windows 10: page RESET's to beginning

Discus and support page RESET's to beginning in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frhrwa, Oct 7, 2018.

1. frhrwa Win User

page RESET's to beginning

If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top constantly.. never know exactly when, but it will always just suddenly go back to the top of the page? What's up with this and HOW do I make it stop resetting? thanks

:)

frhrwa, Oct 7, 2018
  2. alburca Win User

While scrolling files in a folder, it resets to the beginning.

Original Title: list resets

When I look at a long list in a folder, every minute -- when the minute changes -- the list resets to the beginning. This is maddening. How do I turn this reset off? If I am in the process of renaming a file in that list and press delete to remove a character
    in the name just as the list resets, the entire file gets deleted instead. How do I turn this reset off??

alburca, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Laura Rooke Win User
    After reset it's only the openning page with +hp

To perform a clean reset on the IPAQ 1950 and return you HP iPAQ to factory settings:

• Press and hold the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons.
    • While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the left side of the HP iPAQ for about two seconds.
    • When the HP iPAQ screen begins to fade, release the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons first, and then remove the stylus from the Reset button.
    • Plug the device into the AC Adapter or press the Reset button again.

The HP iPAQ resets and powers on.

I think you might be missing that last step 4.

Laura Rooke, Oct 7, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. page RESET's to beginning - Similar Threads - page RESET's beginning

2. Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.: Hi.....somehow I lost my original start page menu layout. I can access everything as before, but the layout is different and I have to click on more buttons etc. Is there a way I can get the original layout without doing a computer restore and having to 'customize' things...
  3. Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 history pages are not grouped after reset of Firefox.: After I reset Firefox ESR 52.9.0 (64) my Windows 10 history is no longer grouped into sub folders that contain pages at the same site in the same time period. [view][sidebar][history] How can I get the folders back? 114628
  4. Resetting google search page to default

in Browsers and Email
    Resetting google search page to default: How do I reset google search to default? URL currently displays Ukraine domain. I.e. “google.com.ua” (I am in the US) Steve 107373
  5. BSOD when Dropbox begins synching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Dropbox begins synching: I'm experiencing an issue where Dropbox is causing a complete system crash on Windows10 64 Bit Pro. I discovered it was Dropbox causing the issue, through trial and error of disabling different start up programs. I've tried several different versions of the Dropbox App...
  6. MS Word 2016 Resets TOC ALL Page #'s to the Same Page Number (2 or 3)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Word 2016 Resets TOC ALL Page #'s to the Same Page Number (2 or 3): I'm giving this a try here as I seem to find answers to most issues on this web site. After working without this problem until today, MS Word 2016 (on Win10) has suddenly started to reset all the page numbering on my Table of Contents to a single number: either 2 or 3. The...
  7. Before I begin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Before I begin: Background: Last year I decided to upgrade my HP desktop to Win 10 from Win 7 Pro. Result? BSOD! (And, of course, near cardiac arrest). It took almost two days before I was able to restore to Win 7 and in the process discovered that apparently there was an "incompatible...
  8. Where Do I Begin???

in Windows 10 Support
    Where Do I Begin???: Hi Everyone, I'm Amy. I'm new to this forum and Completely New to Windows 10. I've been reading through a lot of the threads and tutorials posted on this site. To be honest I have absolutely no idea where to begin. If someone could just point me in the right direction I would...
  9. Lumia 950 sales begin today

in Windows 10 News
    Lumia 950 sales begin today: On October 6th we told the world the story of a new era of Windows 10 devices from Microsoft, and since then we have seen overwhelmingly positive feedback and demand that is exceeding our expectations. With Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book, we are getting amazing customer...
  10. Skype for Business is here—and this is only the beginning

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here—and this is only the beginning: Enabling people to connect with one another is central to Microsoft’s mission to reinvent productivity and help people make the most of every moment. For us, connecting people means delivering experiences capable of conveying all forms of human expression—verbal, written,...