Windows 10: page RESET's to beginning

Discus and support page RESET's to beginning in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frhrwa, Oct 7, 2018.

1. frhrwa Win User

page RESET's to beginning

If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top constantly.. never know exactly when, but it will always just suddenly go back to the top of the page? What's up with this and HOW do I make it stop resetting? thanks

:)

frhrwa, Oct 7, 2018
  2. alburca Win User

While scrolling files in a folder, it resets to the beginning.

Original Title: list resets

When I look at a long list in a folder, every minute -- when the minute changes -- the list resets to the beginning. This is maddening. How do I turn this reset off? If I am in the process of renaming a file in that list and press delete to remove a character
    in the name just as the list resets, the entire file gets deleted instead. How do I turn this reset off??

alburca, Oct 7, 2018
  3. After reset it's only the openning page with +hp

To perform a clean reset on the IPAQ 1950 and return you HP iPAQ to factory settings:

• Press and hold the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons.
    • While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the left side of the HP iPAQ for about two seconds.
    • When the HP iPAQ screen begins to fade, release the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons first, and then remove the stylus from the Reset button.
    • Plug the device into the AC Adapter or press the Reset button again.

The HP iPAQ resets and powers on.

I think you might be missing that last step 4.

Laura Rooke, Oct 7, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. page RESET's to beginning - Similar Threads - page RESET's beginning

2. sound is not begin play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound is not begin play: In the last appeal I could not delete the file voxaldriverx64.sys which is on the way C:\Windows\System32\driverI deleted it via safe mode. But now the sound does not work for me not on the speaker built into the laptop, nor in the earphone. Help please...
  3. sound is not begin play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound is not begin play: In the last appeal I could not delete the file voxaldriverx64.sys which is on the way C:\Windows\System32\driverI deleted it via safe mode. But now the sound does not work for me not on the speaker built into the laptop, nor in the earphone. Help please...
  4. sound is not begin play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Password page lock/reset not working/no reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password page lock/reset not working/no reset disk: My system auto fixed disk error and at re-start my previous password is no longer accepted. I do not have a password re-set disk. The page is frozen and I can't get to BIOS or anything else. Function keys not working. I can only power off/on....
  6. issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself: hi, anybody having same issues with pointer moving in the beginning of page in any windows app email, powerpoint, word, pdf ... - all! and internet as well. i tried everything i thought of, seems that all updates are up to date. any idea? thank you!...
  7. Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  8. show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .: I had 2 windows before and I uninstall one of it now neverthelessshow 2 tab of windows is been showed in begining page of winidows . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-2-tab-of-windows-in-begining-page-of-winidows/eeda5646-783b-4e24-b486-7cc225650703
  9. Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.: I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it reset to the beginning. I contacted Gameloft abut it and they said togo back to who I got the game from and re-install the...
  10. Before I begin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Before I begin: Background: Last year I decided to upgrade my HP desktop to Win 10 from Win 7 Pro. Result? BSOD! (And, of course, near cardiac arrest). It took almost two days before I was able to restore to Win 7 and in the process discovered that apparently there was an "incompatible...