Windows 10: page resizing

Discus and support page resizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have switched off multitasking in Windows 10 to stop pages resizing but it has not worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohanMacIver, Mar 24, 2021.

1. page resizing

I have switched off multitasking in Windows 10 to stop pages resizing but it has not worked

:)

JohanMacIver, Mar 24, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 24, 2021
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 24, 2021
  4. mikerix Win User

page resizing

pages will not resize

When clicking the page resize nothing happens

mikerix, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

page resizing

1. page resizing - Similar Threads - page resizing

2. How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?: Have multiple browser pages on desktop When you click on another page sometimes they resize or the back screen pops on front . Anyway to lock a page as is on desktop as is as in once you have minimised the screen submitted by /u/renegademaster9090 [link] [comments]...
  3. auto resizing page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto resizing page: how to i stop my computer from resize my page when i move my finger on the touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-resizing-page/182dee7b-7d64-4818-be61-587b2e5cbf4c
  4. How to resize a window without resizing the page?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to resize a window without resizing the page?: I want to split screen a YouTube video, and I want to resize the window so it only shows the actual video instead of the comments, recommended, and all that stuff. Like cropping a window and being able to move it so I can split screen without all the unnecessary parts of...
  5. Moving any page between monitors resizing issue!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving any page between monitors resizing issue!: This one is baffling me. For example when I move an excel page from my HP laptop monitor 1 to second monitor Dell monitor 2 and the page crosses between monitors. Right at the halfway point where the page is split in half the page resizes. This is causing a not so smooth...
  6. Under Settings, I can no longer resize the page on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. It is...

Under Settings, I can no longer resize the page on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. It is...: Under Settings, I can no longer resize the page on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. It is frozen on 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/under-settings-i-can-no-longer-resize-the-page-on/bb15ba73-6adf-4f13-be55-d7846f319d7b
  7. pages will not resize

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pages will not resize: When clicking the page resize nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-will-not-resize/a23ed50c-f1bb-4e81-9034-505978e5739f
  8. Redocking laptop I have to resize every window/page when I open any app.

Redocking laptop I have to resize every window/page when I open any app.: When I undock and then redock my laptop and open an app, the page/window is HUGE and I have to resize every window/page when I open any app....
  9. In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page

in Browsers and Email
    In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page: The top right where the - and the box and then the x are not visible. Also on the bottom in the task bar, nothing is visible. Thanks for your help 120677
  10. Resizing Pages + Desktop View

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Pages + Desktop View: One moment I am happily working on my PC then, after clicking on 'New Email', I found that the email message covered the entire screen. Usually, it opens at a smaller size so I assume that to be the default size. When I went to reduce its size - by clicking on the overlapping...