Windows 10: page rolling

Discus and support page rolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i have a acer laptop,windows 10 on it,apps and web pages just keep rolling ,sometimes i can get it to stop by continually pressing page up button,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shadow955, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Shadow955 Win User

page rolling

hi, i have a acer laptop,windows 10 on it,apps and web pages just keep rolling ,sometimes i can get it to stop by continually pressing page up button, anyone have any ideas please? thank you

:)

Shadow955, Jun 14, 2019

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Jun 15, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

page rolling

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

page rolling

1. page rolling - Similar Threads - page rolling

2. Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...: So, apparently out of nowhere, Windows decided not to allow me to change my defender anti virus settings.When I got a popup saying that a dangerous file was found, as usual I knew the file was safe, I clicked the pop up so I could override the file deletion, to my surprise I...
  3. Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...: So, apparently out of nowhere, Windows decided not to allow me to change my defender anti virus settings.When I got a popup saying that a dangerous file was found, as usual I knew the file was safe, I clicked the pop up so I could override the file deletion, to my surprise I...
  4. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  5. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  6. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11

Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11: I am unable to start Windows Defender AV, when i search "Virus and Threat Protection" It shows me "Page not found. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the itemyou tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."...
  8. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  9. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  10. New settings page rolling out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New settings page rolling out?: [ATTACH] new setting page I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else? I know this new layout has been presented previously, but I didn't read about the rolling out anywhere. Version 1909 OS build 18363.628 Insider Release Preview...