Windows 10: page setup

Discus and support page setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change automatic double spacing in a document to single spacing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TNmountaingirl, Feb 17, 2020.

1. page setup

How can I change automatic double spacing in a document to single spacing?

:)

TNmountaingirl, Feb 17, 2020

2. How do I change the paint page setup defauts?

Hi Laurie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

The issue could occur if correct settings is not selected.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "orientation default from landscape to portrait, and also change the margin defaults", are you referring to making orientation change from landscape to portrait for printer page setup?

If you want to change the orientation of printer page setup in the paint app, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Paint app.

2. Then click on File.

3. Under Printer option, select
    Page setup.

4. Then choose Portrait and click on
    Ok.

5. Try to change margin settings accordingly.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with changing orientation page setup for paint app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 17, 2020
  4. page setup

Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

page setup

1. page setup - Similar Threads - page setup

2. before you can perform print related tasks such as page setup you need to install a printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    before you can perform print related tasks such as page setup you need to install a printer: this error is happened in fnw 137 printer....how can l fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/before-you-can-perform-print-related-tasks-such-as/335b0d01-6ad4-400c-a791-9177d5f0fee2
  3. before you can perform print related tasks such as page setup you need to install a printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    before you can perform print related tasks such as page setup you need to install a printer: this error is happened in fnw 137 printer....how can l fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/before-you-can-perform-print-related-tasks-such-as/335b0d01-6ad4-400c-a791-9177d5f0fee2
  4. before you can perform print related tasks such as page setup you need to install a printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?: My screen is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and will not do anything. I tried to restart it and reset it like the website said to do, with the volume up and power keys, but it just goes back to this page....
  6. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?

My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?: My screen is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and will not do anything. I tried to restart it and reset it like the website said to do, with the volume up and power keys, but it just goes back to this page....
  7. MS Paint page setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint page setup: I use Windows 10 Pro. I do a lot of printing from MS Paint to letter-size portrait layout with no margins. Every time I open a Paint window it defaults to landscape layout with 0.5 inch margins. Is there any way to modify default layout on Paint launch so I don't have to...
  8. MS Paint page setup

MS Paint page setup: I use Windows 10 Pro. I do a lot of printing from MS Paint to letter-size portrait layout with no margins. Every time I open a Paint window it defaults to landscape layout with 0.5 inch margins. Is there any way to modify default layout on Paint launch so I don't have to...
  9. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  10. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....