Windows 10: Page sizes smaller

Discus and support Page sizes smaller in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ohsure34, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Ohsure34 Win User

Page sizes smaller

OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!

:)

Ohsure34, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Lizy297 Win User
    how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Page sizes smaller

How do I maintain a smaller window size when opening a new page in Turbo Lister 2?

How do I maintain a smaller window size when opening a new page in Turbo Lister 2?

Original title: window size

Adel or WayneSteinhardt, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Page sizes smaller

1. Page sizes smaller - Similar Threads - Page sizes smaller

2. Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?: My music folder, when i hit properties to check its weight it says 122 GB but then it will say in parentheses “131,430,466,016 bytes” that’s almost 10 GB that it’s not showing. I have the option “show hidden elements” activated. What could this be?...
  3. Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the size of this folder smaller than it actually is?: My music folder, when i hit properties to check its weight it says 122 GB but then it will say in parentheses “131,430,466,016 bytes” that’s almost 10 GB that it’s not showing. I have the option “show hidden elements” activated. What could this be?...
  4. Custom Smaller Taskbar Size With Notification Badge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Smaller Taskbar Size With Notification Badge: I've been using a smaller taskbar for a while now, and I changed it back to bigger and it's too big. I want to use a smaller taskbar. I know I can turn on small taskbar icons but that'll get rid of the notification badge or icons. I want the notification badge. Is there any...
  5. home page screen size is to big how do i make it smaller

home page screen size is to big how do i make it smaller: home page screen size is to big how do i make it smaller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-screen-size-is-to-big-how-do-i-make-it/489215ae-3c11-421c-bdbc-eeec31f49682
  6. Page Size

Page Size: When I open a new Wordpad document it is always in Letter format. Can my computer be set so that it is always A4? Thank you. Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-size/0cc31c8c-55af-4b73-ae63-cf31f9b8f0f8
  7. smaller screen size

smaller screen size: Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-screen-size/77608d4e-63af-4d28-8d7e-1e4b7d048f00
  8. Printing images in smaller size

Printing images in smaller size: I can not print my pictures smaller all of a sudden, preview unavailable?? Any ideas please? ***Modified title from: Printing*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-images-in-smaller-size/f22eb898-3d01-4a90-842d-0a6b7becbba4
  9. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...
  10. File size gets smaller

File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...