Windows 10: Page slip

Discus and support Page slip in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While using Windows the page slipped diagonally down the screen leaving a gap at the top and to the left side. I was able to restore the top margin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnsteadman2, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Page slip

While using Windows the page slipped diagonally down the screen leaving a gap at the top and to the left side. I was able to restore the top margin using the usual click, mark and drag method, but this fails to restore the left margin to recentralise the page, leaving about 3cms loss at the right hand side of the page. Using Google Chrome there is no loss, I see the full page.Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

johnsteadman2, Feb 11, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Page slip

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Page slip

1. Page slip - Similar Threads - Page slip

2. Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...: So, apparently out of nowhere, Windows decided not to allow me to change my defender anti virus settings.When I got a popup saying that a dangerous file was found, as usual I knew the file was safe, I clicked the pop up so I could override the file deletion, to my surprise I...
  3. Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Unable to disable Windows Defender "Page not available, your IT administrator...: So, apparently out of nowhere, Windows decided not to allow me to change my defender anti virus settings.When I got a popup saying that a dangerous file was found, as usual I knew the file was safe, I clicked the pop up so I could override the file deletion, to my surprise I...
  4. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  5. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  6. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11: I am unable to start Windows Defender AV, when i search "Virus and Threat Protection" It shows me "Page not found. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the itemyou tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."...
  8. Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11

Windows Defender: Page not found Windows 11: I am unable to start Windows Defender AV, when i search "Virus and Threat Protection" It shows me "Page not found. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the itemyou tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."...
  9. Why My Images Not Visible When Copying Pages In Microsoft Journal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Images Not Visible When Copying Pages In Microsoft Journal: Recently, I have encountered a significant problem where images are not visible when attempting to copy pages within the app Microsoft Journal.Despite the absence of images during the copy process, they become visible once the page is saved as a PDF. However, this workaround...
  10. Page slip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page slip: While using Windows the page slipped diagonally down the screen leaving a gap at the top and to the left side. I was able to restore the top margin using the usual click, mark and drag method, but this fails to restore the left margin to recentralise the page, leaving about...