Windows 10: Page.sys move does not work?

Discus and support Page.sys move does not work? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have on my SSD (drive E:) the file pagefile.sys wanted to move to the normal hard drive, as explained in many text/video guides. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janus06, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Janus06 Win User

Page.sys move does not work?

Hello, I have on my SSD (drive EPage.sys move does not work? :) the file pagefile.sys wanted to move to the normal hard drive, as explained in many text/video guides. The problem now is, when I try to do this, I am told that the swap files etc. are on the C drive and not on the E drive, only this is not true, when I have faded in file displays, I see the 8GB file pagefile.sys on the E: drive. Confirming the settings and rebooting afterwards, I have done everything. But passing does not do. And besides, I have these swap files on drives E and C

Can anyone help me?

:)

Janus06, Aug 4, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 4, 2020
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 4, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Page.sys move does not work? - Similar Threads - Page sys move

2. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: after downloading something it was a virus so it gave me a blue screen and now everytime I open my computer it says we ran into a problem page fault in non paged area caused by wdf01000 pls help:...
  3. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: after downloading something it was a virus so it gave me a blue screen and now everytime I open my computer it says we ran into a problem page fault in non paged area caused by wdf01000 pls help:...
  4. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is it safe to clear page file sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to clear page file sys: my page file sys is using a bit of data. I was wondering it is safe to clear it to 0 just once. I dont want to disable it just clear it to 0. I saw online you can clear it to zero on shut down but i question weather its safe and if it is safe how would i go about doing it so...
  6. Is it safe to clear page file sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to clear page file sys: my page file sys is using a bit of data. I was wondering it is safe to clear it to 0 just once. I dont want to disable it just clear it to 0. I saw online you can clear it to zero on shut down but i question weather its safe and if it is safe how would i go about doing it so...
  7. Is it safe to clear page file sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: After reseting network adopter & pc. Blue screen appear, no error found under /scan now. Many drivers show errors including network adopters. I cant update network adopters, bar goes in a loop forever. I cleaned installed windows on a new ssd beggining of agaust, almost...
  9. RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults: Running Windows 10 64 bit version 1809. Following an Intel driver update failure (Intel (R) Corporation-System -2/22/2019 10.23.0.2437) I had no sound device on my PC and the speaker icon in the task bar had a red cross displayed. When I checked the audio in Device Manager...
  10. sys image backup does not work

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    sys image backup does not work: I am using an ASUS A88XM-A mother board. I have made several system image backups on several different external drives. When i have tried to recover my system with the the backup drives I get the message the file format is incorrect ntfs your bios is set to EFI?. This is...