Windows 10: page to large foor screen

Discus and support page to large foor screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my paagee is to large for my screen and the system options only allow fr -75 -50 ext. making the page to large/small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chicken leggs, Jun 16, 2019.

1. page to large foor screen

my paagee is to large for my screen and the system options only allow fr -75 -50 ext. making the page to large/small

:)

chicken leggs, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 16, 2019
  3. normpope Win User
    Graphics too large - large portion of page is hidden

Graphics too large. Have followed suggestions by virtual technician, but no luck. Can't see about 1/8 of page.

normpope, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

page to large foor screen

Game screen to large

What is the size of the new monitor? Have you tried its Native resolution? Does the publisher of the game/s have suggestions? Could also be the graphics adapter/card can't support it.

Berton, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

page to large foor screen

1. page to large foor screen - Similar Threads - page large foor

2. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  3. display to large for screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    display to large for screen: how do i adjust the size of the display on my sreen to fit properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-to-large-for-screen/c9b83f4b-8c32-44fa-9d48-76bbeca5649b
  4. Large non-paged pool size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Large non-paged pool size: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours (over 20) of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  5. The screen is too large.

The screen is too large.: My screen is too large all of a sudden. I tried reducing to 80% but it doesn't seem to work. I don't know how it got this way, unless it was one of the upgrades from HP. HELP....
  6. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have adjusted screen resolution, display settings and everything I know to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/50b56c32-0f20-473a-b91b-84326904c761
  7. Ram upgrade cause large page file

in Windows 10 Support
    Ram upgrade cause large page file: I have a ssd, upgrade from 4 to 8gb of ram and noticed the page file got larger.. When I remove the 4gb I added then it goes back to its previous size Why is this? 124232
  8. Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?: For some time now I have noticed my performance in games aren't meeting my specifications. I was always blaming my CPU or GPU. But I think I finally found out what is causing the mediocre performance. Viewing MSI Afterburner I realized that my paging file while gaming...
  9. Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience: Pages give businesses, causes and communities the ability to connect with people around the world. In April, we announced plans to help ensure these connections are authentic and more transparent. Today we’re introducing Page publishing authorization starting with people that...
  10. Game screen to large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game screen to large: I have two hidden object games that has a screen that is to large and some of the objects are out of site on the sides. I tried setting the resolution smaller, but that just made the screen smaller and objects are still hidden. When I remove the check mark from full screen,...