Windows 10: Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

Discus and support Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Caroline_MS, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad buttons.

:)

Caroline_MS, Jul 21, 2018

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

1. Yes for scrolling it works fine

2. Not that i am aware of

3. Yes all that use arrow keys and even WASD keys so not just limited to arrows

4. Yes and they are set to the right keys!

I'm Currently trying the troubleshooting now

MyerSteiner, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

Snap suddenly not working with win-key + arrow key

So snap has suddenly stopped working with win-key + arrow key, it still works when dragging the window to the edge/top of the screen using the mouse. The keys still work individually (arrow keys still scroll in web pages and win key still opens start menu)
    but no in combo. I've checked in the settings and control panel and snap is enabled (also when I snap by dragging with the mouse the snap suggestions do not pop up like they used to even though the setting is again enabled.

It just stopped working about ten minutes ago and it's already infuriating since I'm at uni and often need multiple windows open.

Thanks for your help.

Matthew Wigmore, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

1. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling - Similar Threads - Page down keys

2. up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down: My arrow keys are used for page up and down how do i reset it to default as they no longer work in games and when i test it all the other arrow keys work but up and down register and page up and page down....
  3. up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down: My arrow keys are used for page up and down how do i reset it to default as they no longer work in games and when i test it all the other arrow keys work but up and down register and page up and page down....
  4. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  5. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  6. up key not working and down arrow key scrolling on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    up key not working and down arrow key scrolling on its own: so basically my laptop keyboard up arrow isn't scrolling up on any webpages and when I hold my down arrow key to long it strolls on its on, its really frustrating as those two keys alone are one of the main keys I use pls help me asap...
  7. page up and page down keys

page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  8. Arrow keys not scrolling

Arrow keys not scrolling: I know what you're thinking turn scroll-lock off it is I think I hit a button combination or something but when I do down or up arrow it does not scroll but picks individual things like when I try to scroll through google it just goes to each link....
  9. Scroll keys up,down, sides not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll keys up,down, sides not working: Recently my scrolling keys have stopped working. With a restart of my laptop it starts working fine, but after a while hours or even a day later they stop working again. A co-worker started having this same issue 1 day before me. I have tried turning on and off the scroll...
  10. page up/down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page up/down not working

2. page up page down not working

3. page down not working windows 10

4. how to do page up and down when its on arrows button,
  5. up and down arrow is only scrolling by pge,
  6. up down buttons not working windows 10,
  7. page up page down fn not working,
  8. page down not working,
  9. page up and down not working,
  10. page up and down keys not working,
  11. page up and down dont work on windows,