Windows 10: Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

Discus and support Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Caroline_MS, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad buttons.

:)

Caroline_MS, Jul 21, 2018

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

1. Yes for scrolling it works fine

2. Not that i am aware of

3. Yes all that use arrow keys and even WASD keys so not just limited to arrows

4. Yes and they are set to the right keys!

I'm Currently trying the troubleshooting now

MyerSteiner, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

Snap suddenly not working with win-key + arrow key

So snap has suddenly stopped working with win-key + arrow key, it still works when dragging the window to the edge/top of the screen using the mouse. The keys still work individually (arrow keys still scroll in web pages and win key still opens start menu)
    but no in combo. I've checked in the settings and control panel and snap is enabled (also when I snap by dragging with the mouse the snap suggestions do not pop up like they used to even though the setting is again enabled.

It just stopped working about ten minutes ago and it's already infuriating since I'm at uni and often need multiple windows open.

Thanks for your help.

Matthew Wigmore, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

1. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling - Similar Threads - Page down keys

2. Arrow key being held down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow key being held down?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mordred0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsrrvl/arrow_key_being_held_down/
  3. The page down and page up keys do not work on my Lenovo IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The page down and page up keys do not work on my Lenovo IdeaPad 5: How do I fix the page up and down keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-page-down-and-page-up-keys-do-not-work-on-my/1272f257-106a-4f15-a9cf-e1e05853c428
  4. down arrow key not worrking

in Windows 10 Customization
    down arrow key not worrking: so this is a software problem. i know this cause the down arrow key for the on screen keyboard also doesn't work iv gone through the following trying to fix it iv; cleaned out my keyboard, uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, reset my computer, and tried on screen...
  5. Windows 10 Down Arrow Key Not working

Windows 10 Down Arrow Key Not working: Just noticed this today while using chrome, as I use the down arrow key to select the search term I'm looking for more often than I had know. The issue persists in every application I run from Notepad to Excel, the down arrow key is not registering. I found a program called...
  6. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  7. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...
  8. arrow keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  9. page up/down keys not working

page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7
  10. Windows down arrow key stuck?

Windows down arrow key stuck?: I have recently built my third computer, but the keyboard or something else seems to be wrong. The down arrow is not working properly, it is stuck in place. I have tried everything to get it to not be stuck. I first tried sticky keys, but that did nothing, I pulled up the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page up/down not working

2. page up page down not working

3. page down not working windows 10

4. how to do page up and down when its on arrows button,
  5. up and down arrow is only scrolling by pge,
  6. up down buttons not working windows 10,
  7. page up page down fn not working,
  8. page down not working,
  9. page up and down not working,
  10. page up and down keys not working,
  11. page up and down dont work on windows,