Windows 10: Page Up and Home Keys don't work

Discus and support Page Up and Home Keys don't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Home and Page Up keys don't function. Help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VanditaGautam, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Page Up and Home Keys don't work

Home and Page Up keys don't function. Help!

:)

VanditaGautam, Dec 10, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 10, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 10, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Page Up and Home Keys don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Page Up and Home Keys don't work

1. Page Up and Home Keys don't work - Similar Threads - Page Home Keys

2. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work: I have a hp-notebook-14s-cr1005tu 2019 running Windows 10 now. My page up and page down keys don't work sometimes and at other times in addition to these keys, my home and end keys don't work. I use the ctrl+page up, ctrl+page down, ctrl+home, ctrl+end combination shortcuts...
  3. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work: I have a hp-notebook-14s-cr1005tu 2019 running Windows 10 now. My page up and page down keys don't work sometimes and at other times in addition to these keys, my home and end keys don't work. I use the ctrl+page up, ctrl+page down, ctrl+home, ctrl+end combination shortcuts...
  4. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. page up and page down keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  6. Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

in Windows 10 Support
    Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected: Hi! So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as expected. The Home and End buttons work like the Snap tool. They snap the aplication's window to right or left. Page Down and...
  7. windows home page pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows home page pop up: When I open my computer after I enter my password windows tips page pops up, I can x out of it, its annoying is all, and wont go away, despite me disabling the windows notifications in settings, any help resolving this would be much appreciated, thanks....
  8. home page set up

home page set up: I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-set-up/d3e78124-6fec-4f83-ba73-952761fc2abe
  9. page up/down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7
  10. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling: How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad buttons....