Windows 10: Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

Discus and support Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kaer17, Oct 14, 2020.

1. kaer17 Win User

Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

Hi!

So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as expected.

• The Home and End buttons work like the Snap tool. They snap the aplication's window to right or left.
    • Page Down and Page Up keys minimize the application's window.
    • The PrtSc key opens... the MS Teams app.

I think that some shortcut that I accidentally clicked recently while using the Maya app might cause it, but I've tried everything and nothing will work. I tried to use this keyboard on my other device and it's working as expected so the cause must be my system.

Cheers!

I don't won't to make a fresh install and I hope that someone can help me.

:)

kaer17, Oct 14, 2020

2. Personal Web Page project

Removed the dots, good call.

Today i'm going to finish up the home page, and start working on the rest of the pages.

Any good suggestions for a portfolio picture?

freaksavior, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Page file on a flash card.

2 gb is big enough. Try it and see. Paging file tweaks don`t usually significantly change performance.

francis511, Oct 14, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected - Similar Threads - Page Page Down

2. Don't leave this page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't leave this page: A pop-up screen said "If you leave this screen your computer will no longer run." The heading made it seem that it was Microsoft. I let a technician access my machine. He ran scannow and Microsoft Windows Malicious software removal tool - found no problems. Has anyone dealt...
  3. The page down and page up keys do not work on my Lenovo IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The page down and page up keys do not work on my Lenovo IdeaPad 5: How do I fix the page up and down keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-page-down-and-page-up-keys-do-not-work-on-my/1272f257-106a-4f15-a9cf-e1e05853c428
  4. A page dropping down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A page dropping down: When I pull up a page in internet explorer a flash happens like a page just minimized. Is that something with Windows or my computer? How do I know what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-page-dropping-down/b8fe6579-b780-4996-b749-901661510941"
  5. print 300 page up duplicate page

in Windows 10 Customization
    print 300 page up duplicate page: Hi, I am printing a duplicate page in word for example i inter (1,1-2,2) for it printing out in to duplicate and I want to know if I print 300 duplicates page how can I inter those page number to print out. Pls help...
  6. Web pages don't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web pages don't open: Most of the time, Web pages don't open. Usually, the Network diagnostics say it's a DNS server problem. Otherwise, they say they can't identify the problem. I've tried all the fixes proposed by Microsoft advisors and those I could find on the Web - all to no avail.* I...
  7. Start up page

Start up page: my start up page keep changing from the setting that I have,, such as the Theme , my task bar setting, my default app on the internet. When I logout and back in everything on the start up page has change again....
  8. Page Up and Home Keys don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Page Up and Home Keys don't work: Home and Page Up keys don't function. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-home-keys-dont-work/eb34c44c-99c6-49e8-a3d4-f54b914ba9b5"
  9. page up/down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7
  10. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling: How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad buttons....