Windows 10: Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

Discus and support Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kaer17, Oct 14, 2020.

1. kaer17 Win User

Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

Hi!

So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as expected.

• The Home and End buttons work like the Snap tool. They snap the aplication's window to right or left.
    • Page Down and Page Up keys minimize the application's window.
    • The PrtSc key opens... the MS Teams app.

I think that some shortcut that I accidentally clicked recently while using the Maya app might cause it, but I've tried everything and nothing will work. I tried to use this keyboard on my other device and it's working as expected so the cause must be my system.

Cheers!

I don't won't to make a fresh install and I hope that someone can help me.

:)

kaer17, Oct 14, 2020

2. Personal Web Page project

Removed the dots, good call.

Today i'm going to finish up the home page, and start working on the rest of the pages.

Any good suggestions for a portfolio picture?

freaksavior, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Page file on a flash card.

2 gb is big enough. Try it and see. Paging file tweaks don`t usually significantly change performance.

francis511, Oct 14, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected - Similar Threads - Page Page Down

2. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  3. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  4. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly: Whenever I hit "Page Up" it registers as "Delete" + "End" and "Page Down" as 3x "Alt". This happened once before but I forgot how I fixed it last time. The keyboard is an ASUS ROG Gladius II...
  6. "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly: Whenever I hit "Page Up" it registers as "Delete" + "End" and "Page Down" as 3x "Alt". This happened once before but I forgot how I fixed it last time. The keyboard is an ASUS ROG Gladius II...
  7. "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. page up and page down keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  9. Page Up and Home Keys don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Page Up and Home Keys don't work: Home and Page Up keys don't function. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-home-keys-dont-work/eb34c44c-99c6-49e8-a3d4-f54b914ba9b5"
  10. page up/down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7