Windows 10: Page up key constantly going off

Discus and support Page up key constantly going off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For about a month now my page up key has been constantly going off, the key itself is not stuck and I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fibroidkey794, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Page up key constantly going off

For about a month now my page up key has been constantly going off, the key itself is not stuck and I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be really appreciated.

:)

Fibroidkey794, Jul 14, 2020

2. Mouse Keys will not turn off

Hi Casey,

Thank you for a detailed description of your issue. Since you've already tried unchecking the option
    Use the numeric keypad to move the mouse and still getting the same result, I suggest that you also turn off the option
    Use mouse keys when NumLock is on. On the Change sign-in settings, select the
    Make the mouse easier to use > Select Set up Mouse Keys, then make sure to unchecked
    or turned off the following click Apply, then OK.

• Turn on Mouse Keys - Use the numeric keyboard to move the mouse the screen.
    • Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is Off.

Once done, go back to the Change sign-in settings, then this time click the
    Make keyboard easier to use, then unchecked the
    Turn on Mouse Keys. Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, close your Control Panel page and check if Mouse Keys still enables automatically.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    page up/down keys not working

Hi St.clair 1,

Kindly provide answers to these questions below so we can further assess the issue:

1. When did this issue start to occur?
    2. What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?
    3. Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC that may have triggered the issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your keyboard? Is it a wireless keyboard or plug and play?
    5. Is the issue happening only to a specific app or program? If so, what are those?
    6. Are there other keys in your keyboard that are not working properly aside from the Page Up/Down keys?

Please reply to this thread so we will get notified and get back to you.

Mark Isi, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Page up key constantly going off

Num lock key turns off

Hi Susan,

The status of the Numlock key is the same as it was in when you shut down your computer properly. If it was on when you shut it down it will be on when you again turn the computer on. In the meantime, let's check out if the mouse keys are turned off and see
    if this address the problem. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Start key, select Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, then Mouse.
    • Toggle Off Mouse keys.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps that was provided by
    Kiran Kishore on August 19, 2015 in this
    thread
    to enable Numlock in startup.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Page up key constantly going off

1. Page up key constantly going off - Similar Threads - Page key constantly

2. Can not go to page get recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not go to page get recovery key: My laptop ask for recovery key but i can not to recovery site because i change mobile number so have to wait 1 month update i have to use my laptop urgent please help...
  3. Can not go to page get recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not go to page get recovery key: My laptop ask for recovery key but i can not to recovery site because i change mobile number so have to wait 1 month update i have to use my laptop urgent please help...
  4. Can not go to page get recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Shift keys both are flickering on and off constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift keys both are flickering on and off constantly.: This happened out of nowhere. Both my shift keys will be on and off constantly. This is doesn't seem to be sticky keys or filter keys as I've disabled the settings for them. I've even renamed sethc.exe. I've tried a new keyboard, no avail either.Screen recording of my...
  6. Shift keys both are flickering on and off constantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift keys both are flickering on and off constantly.: This happened out of nowhere. Both my shift keys will be on and off constantly. This is doesn't seem to be sticky keys or filter keys as I've disabled the settings for them. I've even renamed sethc.exe. I've tried a new keyboard, no avail either.Screen recording of my...
  7. page up and page down keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  8. Windows 10 screen going on and off at a constant rate.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 screen going on and off at a constant rate.: Hello, I was working on my chrome browser but suddenly my windows screen is going on and off continuously and doesn't seem to respind to any if my clicks and keyboard commands. Would be great if some one can address this issue please! Thank you....
  9. INSERT KEY GOING OFF BY ITSELF

in Windows 10 Customization
    INSERT KEY GOING OFF BY ITSELF: Our IT person at work finished installing Windows 10 on my computer. Everything seems fine, except the Insert Key for using the 10-key keeps going off by itself for no reason....
  10. page up/down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    page up/down keys not working: My page up/down buttons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/page-updown-keys-not-working/5b6a050f-52ee-4561-8874-7808ba41a6a7