Windows 10: page up won't work

Discus and support page up won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pressing page up or down brings up "code screen" and doesn't function. Any suggestions on how to fix this on my surface pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mamohio, Nov 28, 2020.

1. mamohio Win User

page up won't work

pressing page up or down brings up "code screen" and doesn't function. Any suggestions on how to fix this on my surface pro?

:)

mamohio, Nov 28, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Nov 28, 2020
  4. page up won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

page up won't work

1. page up won't work - Similar Threads - page won't

2. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....
  3. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....
  4. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Amazon page only won't display fully and properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon page only won't display fully and properly: Amazon pages never load correctly. See image below normally in Private mode, in any browser or on any of my four computers. Chrome or Edge.Calling Amazon is largely a tour to no-where and claims they have no technical support for web issues.This problem has happened for...
  6. Amazon page only won't display fully and properly

Amazon page only won't display fully and properly: Amazon pages never load correctly. See image below normally in Private mode, in any browser or on any of my four computers. Chrome or Edge.Calling Amazon is largely a tour to no-where and claims they have no technical support for web issues.This problem has happened for...
  7. Amazon page only won't display fully/properly after taking a long time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon page only won't display fully/properly after taking a long time to load: Hello All,I started experiencing a problem yesterday all of a sudden...I haven't been able to pull up my KDP webpage and since it's connected to Amazon, after part of the day had gone by I had tried Amazon as well only to experience the exact same things. At first, the pages...
  8. Amazon page only won't display fully/properly after taking a long time to load

Amazon page only won't display fully/properly after taking a long time to load: Hello All,I started experiencing a problem yesterday all of a sudden...I haven't been able to pull up my KDP webpage and since it's connected to Amazon, after part of the day had gone by I had tried Amazon as well only to experience the exact same things. At first, the pages...
  9. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?: My screen is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and will not do anything. I tried to restart it and reset it like the website said to do, with the volume up and power keys, but it just goes back to this page....
  10. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?

My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do?: My screen is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and will not do anything. I tried to restart it and reset it like the website said to do, with the volume up and power keys, but it just goes back to this page....