Windows 10: page up won't work

Discus and support page up won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pressing page up or down brings up "code screen" and doesn't function. Any suggestions on how to fix this on my surface pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mamohio, Nov 28, 2020.

1. mamohio Win User

page up won't work

pressing page up or down brings up "code screen" and doesn't function. Any suggestions on how to fix this on my surface pro?

:)

mamohio, Nov 28, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Nov 28, 2020
  4. page up won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

page up won't work

1. page up won't work - Similar Threads - page won't

2. Won't go to login page, C drive corrupted, no Administrator accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't go to login page, C drive corrupted, no Administrator accounts: Everything was fine until I could no longer scan to computer and then my Quick Launch disappeared from the Taskbar. I started a System Restore, but it stopped and said parts of your C drive are corrupted. It recommended doing a chkdsk. So I went to do a restart and it went...
  3. Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages: My computer is effectively connected to internet: I can browse on Firefox just fine and apps can download updates. However other browsers Edge, Brave Chromium fail to load any page prompting a "no internet" error message. The Discord app also started not launching at the same...
  4. New Brother printer MFC-L2750DW won't print web pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Brother printer MFC-L2750DW won't print web pages: Just bought a new Brother Monochrome printer. Prints Excel, Word and pdf documents without a problem, but when I go to print a web page I get an error message and the page will not print. My old HP had no problem. Any idea why? does it whether I am using Windows Explorer,...
  5. my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?

my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?: My HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp6520-wont-print-out-any-information-in-black/d37a8808-8354-4fd3-88f7-fef7745f85c5
  6. Network Printer Won't Print I can access its web page, scan, and everything else after...

Network Printer Won't Print I can access its web page, scan, and everything else after...: I have a M477fdw HP printer on my network that has worked fine. A few times when I tried to print the printer would do nothing and I found that there was an update waiting. After the update installed the printer would work fine. This time is not printing from the computer. I...
  7. WIFI sign in page won't prompt open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI sign in page won't prompt open: i just moved into a new place so my internet won't be installed until a few more days, for the past few days i've been using a family member's optimum info since there's an optimum spot here and it's been working like normal and just prompting open and i sign in i'm good to...
  8. Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected

Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected: Hello I'm trying to solve an issue in which web pages won't load on a laptop, however the laptop is connected to Wifi. So far I've recommended using cmd to do a dns flush and making sure the ip4 and ip6 settings are set to automatic. The problem persists across multiple...
  9. Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.

Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.: submitted by /u/Aturaya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er1m8n/upgraded_from_7_to_10_now_mouse_and_keyboard_wont/
  10. Can't open apps, start menu stops working after a few minutes, chrome won't load pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open apps, start menu stops working after a few minutes, chrome won't load pages: Hi, not sure where to begin as there's literally a cascade of failures going on. It started when I noticed that I couldn't open steam. When trying to reinstall that I noticed that Chrome wouldn't open any web pages and then shortly afterwards I couldn't open the start menu....