Windows 10: Page wont load.

Discus and support Page wont load. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by secretsurfer101, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Page wont load.

Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home It is the site i use to monitor my mining rigs, so it is important that i have total access to it, but it just wont load, every time i get the same error message "This site can’t be reached-The connection was reset-ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. This happens more or less instantaneously when i try to load the page? I have cleared cookies/history/DNS cache etc, tried different browsers, as well as make an exception in my Avast anti-virus, but it will not load ( I am able to use the official app on my phone, and that seems to connect to Antpool just fine? ) The other annoying point about this is, if i re-boot my tower, it will allow me to load the page and log-in to Antpool no problem, but only the once, if i log-out and try to log back in, then i get the same error message again? If anybody has any suggestions, they would be gratefully received, all the best,

:)

secretsurfer101, Nov 3, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 3, 2019
  3. home page wont load to set home page

Page wont load. [​IMG]

moonchaser0, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Page wont load.

home page wont load to set home page

this is what my settings look like

Page wont load. [​IMG]

moonchaser0, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Page wont load.

1. Page wont load. - Similar Threads - Page wont load

2. Microsoft Store wont load pages Error: 0x000001F8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont load pages Error: 0x000001F8: Hello, I am having trouble with the Microsoft store. It opens and I can see the start page, but when i click on anything it will be stuck in the loading screen and after a while I receive an error code: 0x000001F8. I uploaded a picture on the bottom. I am getting a bit...
  3. Microsoft Store wont load pages Error: 0x000001F8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont load pages Error: 0x000001F8: Hello, I am having trouble with the Microsoft store. It opens and I can see the start page, but when i click on anything it will be stuck in the loading screen and after a while I receive an error code: 0x000001F8. I uploaded a picture on the bottom. I am getting a bit...
  4. Microsoft Store wont load pages Error: 0x000001F8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. internet pages wont load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet pages wont load: keeps saying something about hide my history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-pages-wont-load/9dec21e7-b512-44ad-89eb-b3a82fdde45d
  6. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  7. page wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page wont open: https://cortland.sharepoint.com/sites/mrd?wa=wsignin1.0 will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-wont-open/fe121bdd-7fc3-471f-b737-26fcd97a473a
  8. Page wont load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  9. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...
  10. home page wont load to set home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page wont load to set home page: ok I need some help in this matter ive tried everything I'm using windows 10 edge I use bing and when I try to go to my home page via home button it does not take me there I have changed the path in settings to specific page with the url and it still wont take me there if I...