Windows 10: page wont open

Discus and support page wont open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://cortland.sharepoint.com/sites/mrd?wa=wsignin1.0 will not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaytonCharles, Nov 19, 2019.

1. page wont open

PaytonCharles, Nov 19, 2019

2. windows 10 settings page wont open

after the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 the settings page wont open, it just flashes and I cant check for updates. any suggestions?

Phillipm384, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2019
  4. page wont open

settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

page wont open

1. page wont open - Similar Threads - page wont open

2. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  3. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  4. Edge opening page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge opening page: First when I open edge it will show a unlogged pages. When I tried to click around it that's the time it will show that I'm connected. This still happens even I'm already connected to the internet. How to fix this?...
  5. Edge opening page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge opening page: First when I open edge it will show a unlogged pages. When I tried to click around it that's the time it will show that I'm connected. This still happens even I'm already connected to the internet. How to fix this?...
  6. internet pages wont load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet pages wont load: keeps saying something about hide my history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-pages-wont-load/9dec21e7-b512-44ad-89eb-b3a82fdde45d
  7. Page wont load.

in Browsers and Email
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  8. Page wont load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...
  9. Start page open the Microsoft page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start page open the Microsoft page: It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do...
  10. home page wont load to set home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page wont load to set home page: ok I need some help in this matter ive tried everything I'm using windows 10 edge I use bing and when I try to go to my home page via home button it does not take me there I have changed the path in settings to specific page with the url and it still wont take me there if I...