Windows 10: ' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD

Discus and support ' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had an old version of Windows 10 installed on my laptop and a week ago win32kbase.sys started causing an immediate PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAS BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ProgramFiles_x86, Dec 16, 2018.

1. ' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD

I had an old version of Windows 10 installed on my laptop and a week ago win32kbase.sys started causing an immediate PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAS BSOD every time I moved the cursor with the mouse or keyboard, or with the keyboard only from the login screen (since moving the cursor with the mouse within the login screen didn't cause any BSOD).

I totally formatted the drive and installed the latest (Oct. 2018) version of Windows 10, but after a few days it happened again.

So I tried reinstalling it from the repair tool (Windows PE) but other than reinstalling Windows 10 it didn't change anything and the problem was still there, but I noticed that I could move the cursor with the mouse while the initialization screen was shown.

Now I installed Windows 10 again, but when the problem occurs, the only way to use Windows is to use the keyboard for everything.

Other than the latest Windows 10 updates, which I tried to avoid installing using the "Hide or show updates" Microsoft's tool but failing, I know exactly what third party drivers I installed lately or at least the programs I installed lately.
    Do you have any idea of what could be causing this problem? Because having to reinstall Windows 10 and all the third party programs every few days is annoying.

***Title modified from: Moving the cursor causes a BSOD - Windows 10***

:)

ProgramFiles_x86, Dec 16, 2018
  2. JABCHCH Win User

Stop Code and Restart Problem

When starting up my computer came up with stop code: win32kbase sys.

Scanning completed but computer didn't restart and can't be turned off manually.

Any help much appreciated.

JABCHCH, Dec 16, 2018
  3. win32kbase BSOD

' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD [​IMG]

And now?

Tedjones1337, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Waleed007 Win User

' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD

Stop Code IOMap64.sys

Hello,

I have issue with my new desktop just bought it around 10 days only, everything was working fine suddenly it start giving me randomly stop error in the login screen stage.

• Error is blue screen STOP Code
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED

What failed: IOMap64.sys

The dump files i got from C:\Windows\Minidump

Sendspace.com Mobile File

• MY PC Specs:-

Intel I7 6700k SKylake

Windows 10 Pro

ASUS MB Maximus VIII Hero

ASUS GPU Strix 1070 O8GB

RAM 16GB Corsair 3200Mhz

Seagate HDD 2TB

Samsung SSD 240GB

• Software installed -

ASUS Tweak GPU II

ASUS AI Suit 3

Corsair Link 4

I have contacted Microsoft support via chat i had big list of things to do such as disable all startup and so on. did not help. so i want to know from the dump right to the heart of the issue . Please help as i tried everything that i suspect ( No Overcooking
    yet or playing around its fresh clean setup) with water cooling system no heat up nothing new - except some standard ASUS software.)

Thanks.

Waleed007, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD

1. ' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code

2. BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA": I am having a random issue with BSODS, how it happens is random once I was just installing a game and second time I was just playing one and the games were completely different I would appreciate an expert telling me what is wrong as I cant make heads or tails of it...
  3. BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA": I am having a random issue with BSODS, how it happens is random once I was just installing a game and second time I was just playing one and the games were completely different I would appreciate an expert telling me what is wrong as I cant make heads or tails of it...
  4. Stop Code lvrs64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code lvrs64.sys: Hello, Do I need to do anything else after rebooting system? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-lvrs64sys/55495928-a1d7-41e3-aaa7-8b547d4f7010
  5. Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms

Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms: Hello guys, so i get the BSOD when starting certain programms. (the game crawl for example). I wanted to look into it myself. Downloaded Bluescreen viewer and ntoskrnl.exe is at fault. Well i know from research that this is pretty broad so i wanted to check myself with...
  6. Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms

in Windows 10 Support
    Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms: Hello guys, so i get the BSOD when starting certain programms. (the game crawl for example). I wanted to look into it myself. Downloaded Bluescreen viewer and ntoskrnl.exe is at fault. Well i know from research that this is pretty broad so i wanted to check myself with...
  7. stop code wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...
  8. win32kbase BSOD

win32kbase BSOD: Had a random crash yesterday, first in I don't know how long. OSR says it's related to hardware, WhoCrashed says it isn't, and Windbg says memory corruption. I can't find anything more helpful or specific so I'm asking here. Supposedly the minidump should be in the zip...
  9. New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam

New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam: Hey there, I got a new PC a few days ago and as of recent it has been crashing quite often. I can use it for a while before the BSOD pops up. Files with everything required attached. Thanks in advance! 51758
  10. BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files

BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files: I randomly got a Blue Screen called Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area while playing a game. I had this blue screen before and I thought it would disappear once I downloaded Windows 10. It has came up again and I am afraid that I may loose my computer. What should I do in this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page fault in nonpaged area win32kbase.sys

2. win32kbase.sys page fault in nonpaged area

3. page fault in non paged area win32kbase.sys

4. win32base.sys stop code,
  5. win32base stopcode,
  6. world of warcraft page fault in nonpaged area win32kbase.sys,
  7. page fault win32kbase.sys,
  8. code 31 page fault win32kbase.sys