PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting BSOD above, only when using driver verifier (i do verifier at the times to check drivers) Bluescreenview says it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MetallicA, Jun 14, 2016.

1. MetallicA Win User

I'm getting BSOD above, only when using driver verifier (i do verifier at the times to check drivers) Bluescreenview says it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

Thanks!

:)

MetallicA, Jun 14, 2016
  2. Castrolane Win User

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (0x00000050)

MEMORY.dmp | MEMORY - Copy.DMP

msinfo32.txt | msinfo32.txt

Castrolane, Jun 14, 2016
  3. Castrolane Win User
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (0x00000050)

I've been having this problem for a while now, and im not sure why.

"Well, what have you done to try and fix it?"

I tried looking it up, ran chkdsk, and that showed no errors. So i restarted with Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (blue screen that looks like an old dell bios) ran on the advanced setting, and 3 passes. Once again, turned up nothing.

"Attach the dump file please!"

Later on the post, I will post a MediaFire link to the C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp file (couldn't figure out how to attach it to the post, and my upload speed is sloowwwwwww)

"Where is the problem occuring the most?"

Well, it's most prevalent when playing Grand Theft Auto V (steam version), and once or twice CS:GO.

If it helps at all, I will also include a 'msinfo32' text file. Please, don't be hesitant to ask questions about it, and check back within about 5 minutes for an answer.

Castrolane, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Dump indicates a problem with rzud.sys. This belongs to Razer Mouse Driver.

Do you have a different mouse you can use to test with. Razer is not the most stable mouse around.

Also, it looks like you are running disk cleanup software, like CCLeaner. It's deleting the mini dump files so ther eis only one in the zip you uploaded. Please stop running it for now until this is resolved. If using CCleaner, change setup as follows:

Attachment 85288

Ztruker, Jun 15, 2016
  5. MetallicA Win User
    Hi! Thanks for answer! So is this BSOD related to Razer synapse driver or the mouse hardware? I contacted Razer too.

edit: after i removed all razer related files, problem went away, but as soon i install them again, bsod

MetallicA, Jun 15, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Razer has often caused problems, not the most stable drivers around. Maybe time for a new, different brand mouse?

Ztruker, Jun 16, 2016
  7. MetallicA Win User
    Yeah actually i have razer keyboard too, quess im gonna New mouse keyboard combo.
    PS. Razer Support wasnt helpful they just keep saying 'reinstall synapse' .

MetallicA, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050

2. HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys: Hi everyone, here is my problem. My PC and Laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit) are forced to restart with the code display (stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area What failed: Ntfs.sys) every time I plugged in my external hard drive (Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive 3TB). My...
  3. BSOD with stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0x00000050

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0x00000050: Hello, my PC sometimes but not often crashes during normal use and I get the same blue screen with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have not made any recent hardware changes or software installations other than DM log collector since the BSODs have started...
  4. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s: Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following: 1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code:...
  5. BSOD - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area - memory at fault?

BSOD - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area - memory at fault?: For about the past month or two my PC has been freezing. At first it was irregular but in time it has gotten more and more common. My suspicion is that the RAM or HDD are at fault. I've tested and checked the HDD for problems as much as I can and nothing has ever come back...
  6. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  7. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 ntoskrnl.exe: System Spec Computer type:PC/DesktopOS:windows 10 pro 64x CPU:intel 4790kMotherboard:msi z97 gaming 7Memory:2x G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GBGraphics Card(s):evga gtx 970 SC Samsung Evo 850 500gb ssd Hello Everyone. I keep getting this error. This usually happens when...
  8. BSOD on print preview, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, cdd.dll

BSOD on print preview, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, cdd.dll: While inside an Autodesk Revit 2017 file the computer will crash every time we have a specific file open and we try to do a print preview. BSOD occurs shortly after it generates the preview. Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: cdd.dll (image attached...
  9. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA cdd.dll BSOD after CTD

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA cdd.dll BSOD after CTD: So I was trying to launch this game called Just Cause 3 on steam and it was about to load until it CTD with "Just Cause 3 has stopped working" and then I got that BSOD right after. Please help I have no idea why this is happening. If any additional information is needed to...
  10. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA After Resume From Sleep

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA After Resume From Sleep: Hey everyone, bought a new Acer Swift 3 laptop and recently I have been having this issue where I would have some sort of BSOD pointing to bad RAM after I resumed from sleep. If Windows successfully resumes from sleep, I could also trigger it from trying to restart after...