Windows 10: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I bought new thinkpad x1 carbon (6th gen) and from beginning it is frequently having BSOD with message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpankyR, Jun 3, 2019.

1. SpankyR Win User

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build

Hello, Recently I bought new thinkpad x1 carbon (6th gen) and from beginning it is frequently having BSOD with message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. After checking the dump file its pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe and the minidump link is attached.

I tried updating all drivers and reinstalling the windows but same problem.

If anyone have any solution please help.

Thanks.

Minidump

:)

SpankyR, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Read more: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Brink, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Lenovo Announces the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch Ultrabook

Lenovo today announced the new ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch, optimized for Windows 8 and now adds touch experience to the industry's leading business class Ultrabook. The X1 Carbon and X1 Carbon Touch are developed from superior grade carbon fibre and deliver legendary durability and the highest levels of performance. The new X1 Carbon Touch paves the way for mobile professionals who demand the best in mobility and entertainment and want to experience the simplicity of touch gesture control.

"Bringing touch gesture control to our best ThinkPad ever is a natural evolution of the portfolio and a big step towards fulfilling our promise to bring computers into a new PC+ era," said Peter Hortensius, president, Lenovo Product Group. "We are excited to be able to offer customers the best experience in a thin and light business class Ultrabook. The X1 Carbon Touch is the Ultrabook to beat."

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build lenovo_thinkpa_%20x1_carbon_touch_01_thm.jpg

The X1 Carbon Touch - The World's Lightest 14" Touch Notebook
    Weighing in at a svelte 3.4 pounds and just 20.8 mm thin, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch is constructed with carbon fiber material that provides strength and durability beyond traditional notebook materials. You can interact naturally with smooth 10 finger touch on the vibrant 14 inch HD+ display and further enrich your Windows 8 experience using the large multi-gesture glass touchpad. Even with its thin and light design, the X1 Carbon Touch packs a punch. Revel in the power of Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and enjoy multimedia content with Dolby Home Theatre v4. Certified as the first Ultrabook optimized for MS Lync, the HD face tracking camera and dual array microphones ensure high quality video and voice track capability without the need to use USB peripherals.

For the true mobile warrior, a new optional slim 65W AC adapter is now offered as the perfect companion for your new X1 Carbon Touch. At just 17 mm thin and weighing 53% less (235g) than the standard AC adapter, it fits neatly into your bag and gives you maximum portability as you travel with the world's lightest 14" ultrabook.

For the business user the X1 Carbon Touch provides peace of mind for any situation with state of the art security and manageability including vPro, Integrated Fingerprint Reader, Trusted Platform Module and BIOS encryption. Lenovo's RapidCharge technology provides the industry's fastest charge times while the 8 hours of battery life and optional 3G connectivity ensures maximum productivity virtually anywhere.

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch will be available starting in December through business partners and www.lenovo.com. Models start at approximately $1399.

Cristian_25H, Jun 3, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build

Lenovo Highlights 20 Years of Innovation with Premier ThinkPad X1 Carbon

Lenovo today announced the ThinkPad X1 Carbon, its premier Ultrabook, highlighting 20 years of ThinkPad innovation and kicking off the celebration of the ThinkPad brand’s 20th anniversary. Lenovo showcased the ThinkPad X1 Carbon along with the new ThinkPad T430u Ultrabook at an event at The Modern with tours of The Museum of Modern Art where the famous ThinkPad 701c “butterfly keyboard” laptop is on display and part of the Museum’s collection.

Forged from carbon fiber, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon is the world’s lightest 14-inch Ultrabook, created for those who demand the highest levels of mobility, performance, entertainment and design. Lenovo also today announced the Lenovo Developer Program, a worldwide application development program built to provide a variety of apps specialized for Lenovo consumer and commercial PC+ products, from laptops and tablets to smart phones and smart TVs.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build 135a_thm.jpg

“Very few brands are fortunate enough to become an industry icon with loyal fans who are passionate about each generation of ThinkPad products,” said Peter Hortensius, president, Think Product Group, Lenovo. “With that in mind, we’re excited to debut the ThinkPad X1 Carbon, the pinnacle of our ongoing quest to push the boundaries on great design and engineering. It meets the demand for an extremely thin and light laptop with the performance users need to accomplish their professional and business goals.”

Ultrabook Plus More
    When it comes to mobility, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon weighs less than three pounds and packs a high resolution 14-inch display into a 13-inch laptop design. While incredibly light thanks to its carbon fiber construction, it retains ThinkPad’s renowned durability for use in practically any environment. To keep users up and running, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon provides eight hours of battery life and industry-best charge times with Lenovo RapidCharge technology. Equipped with optional 3G mobile broadband and hotspot technology, users can stay connected virtually anywhere, anytime.

Despite its thin design, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon delivers a rich user experience with a backlit keyboard that maintains the legendary ThinkPad reputation as the industry’s best for comfort and accuracy. The ThinkPad X1 Carbon also includes a multi-gesture glass surface touchpad, HD face-tracking camera, dual array microphones and Dolby-tuned audio for crisp and clear sound.

Business-ready with Intel vPro technology, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon is among the first Ultrabooks to offer true corporate-level security and manageability. For expansion capabilities and to manage unsightly cables, users can dock it via Lenovo’s new USB 3.0 Dock. Additionally, Lenovo offers a variety of Service and Support packages such as custom imaging, extended warranties and accidental damage protection.

“The new Lenovo ThinkPad Ultrabooks deliver an outstanding mobile experience inside a sleek and stylish design,” said Kirk Skaugen, Intel vice president and general manager of the PC Client Group. “Powered by 3rd generation Intel Core processors, the new Ultrabooks wake up in a flash and offer impressive battery life, all in a secure and managed environment that business users and consumers require in today’s busy world.”

ThinkPad T430u: Performance for Small Business
    The ThinkPad T430u Ultrabook powers the business and personal computing needs of today’s small-to-medium businesses. The ThinkPad T430u equips professionals with the same thin and light designs found in consumer ultrabooks without sacrificing business-class performance, and it comes at a mainstream price starting at under $800. Configurable with a unique combination of NVIDIA GeForce graphics and 1 terabyte of storage, the ThinkPad T430u provides powerful graphics capability and massive storage capacity - features rarely found in Ultrabooks. At more than seven hours of battery life, the ThinkPad T430u provides full-day freedom from power cords. Since small businesses often do not have dedicated IT departments, the ThinkPad T430u comes with Lenovo Solution Center for Small Business, which includes Intel Small Business Advantage that provides hardware-based capabilities to improve productivity and enhance security. This diagnostic center helps users self manage backup and recovery, passwords, Internet connections, anti-virus software, firewall settings and devices.

Calling All App Developers
    The Lenovo Developer Program, the company’s first worldwide software developer program, will create a specialized catalog of apps that take advantage of unique features of Lenovo’s devices designed for Windows 8. The program takes advantage of the unique Lenovo capabilities across the company’s PC+ devices, from laptops to tablets to smart phones and smart TVs. It also gives developers access to Lenovo tools and technologies, development support and an easy way to deploy and merchandise their apps with revenue opportunities in the Windows Store and other platforms.

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad X1 Carbon and T430u Ultrabook will be available in August 2012. Pricing for models starts at $1,299 and $779, respectively, through business partners and www.lenovo.com.

btarunr, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA lenovo thinkpad

2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon mobile hotspot greyed out and cannot turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon mobile hotspot greyed out and cannot turn on.: Lenovo ThinkPad hotspot. Hotspot in my laptop tells me that “we can’t set up mobile hotspot because your PC doesn’t have an Ethernet, WiFi, or cellular connection” when I try turning it on to connect to my mobile hotspot. Both turning on/off button and edit button are greyed...
  3. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon mobile hotspot greyed out and cannot turn on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon mobile hotspot greyed out and cannot turn on.: Lenovo ThinkPad hotspot. Hotspot in my laptop tells me that “we can’t set up mobile hotspot because your PC doesn’t have an Ethernet, WiFi, or cellular connection” when I try turning it on to connect to my mobile hotspot. Both turning on/off button and edit button are greyed...
  4. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I'm having the same problem as this topic that my Lenovo X1 Gen 6 turns on by itself at nights/in the morning.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-6th-gen-turns-on-by/49cb1620-c0ef-4631-9bd5-78dda798b942I can't find the...
  5. Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hi, I bought a new Laptop from Lenovo. First Scan there is Malware in Boot Sector and also Malware in Windows media Player, ODBC application. Sharing the same with Microsoft, is it related to SolarWind Hacking or what? Looks like the code from Microsoft is propagating the...
  6. Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 optional updates for Thinkpad X1 Carbon?: submitted by /u/Crul_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij7dg7/windows_10_optional_updates_for_thinkpad_x1_carbon/
  7. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I posted this question on behalf of our client. His laptop turns on by itself during weekdays at night and not on weekends. These are the thing that I did: I asked him to disable the "Power On with AC Attach" on BIOS, I disabled the "Wake on Pattern Match" and the "Wake on...
  8. Multiple errors in a brand new Lenovo X1 carbon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple errors in a brand new Lenovo X1 carbon: Dear all, I have a brand new X1 carbon system (i7, 16Gb RAM, 1T SSD). I've been using it for less than 8 weeks It seems to have multiple glitches. BSODx3, unable to recover from sleep. "windows didn't shut down correctly" etc. I have all the drivers updated. Lenovo's...
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall: Dear Valued Lenovo Customer, In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and in the interests of public safety, Lenovo is voluntarily recalling some ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops. Lenovo has determined that a limited number of such...