Windows 10: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im Im talk about an hp compaq 6005 pro sff which always gets the page fault bluescreen with various reasons sometimes it's nvdlmkm.sys or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JuliMünchen, Jun 15, 2020.

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions

Im Im talk about an hp compaq 6005 pro sff which always gets the page fault bluescreen with various reasons sometimes it's nvdlmkm.sys or something like that and this time it was ndis.sys on windows 10. It happens randomly with no reason. The ram us definitely fine the hard disk to. I think my Mainboard is gone. Any suggestions?

:)

JuliMünchen, Jun 15, 2020

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Jun 15, 2020
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 15, 2020
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in different Windows Versions - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA different Versions

2. Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.: Hello Guys, Please Help Me. I recently factory reset my pc and accidently downloaded Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home Single Language. It had not been activated as I have lost the product key. It says this device has the digital license of Windows 10 Home Single...
  3. Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.: Hello Guys, Please Help Me. I recently factory reset my pc and accidently downloaded Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home Single Language. It had not been activated as I have lost the product key. It says this device has the digital license of Windows 10 Home Single...
  4. Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA windows crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA windows crash: Hello! I purchased this computer back in November and decided to try AMD parts. About a month or two into usage, the display of my computer began occasionally freezing. Nothing appeared responsive, and the system clock would not update. At some point it froze during a video...
  6. Different versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different versions: Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I got? Will it update to the current version when installed? I received ver. 1709. Thanks for the help. 143595
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Computer keeps crashing resulting in the above, blue page and stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea/406063ef-d7f1-46c2-b0be-05f95c38618b
  8. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Customization
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I got the above blue screen of death on my Windows 10 computer whenever I tried to load an .mp4 file. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea/ea4210eb-bffe-4823-8065-a591d4ba78ec
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Currently suffering from some random timed BSOD after installing new motherboard/cpu/ram and upgrading to Windows 10 from 7. Originally upgraded, but had the same PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD, so I completely formatted my hard drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Attachment 78825 Happens while i'm playing any kind of video game. The game will freeze and there will be an audio loop for about 1 second until my screen goes black and goes to a blue screen. On other occasions, the same thing will happen but the computer will black...