Windows 10: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have received this twice and need to correct. Now, I have rebooted several times and pc will freeze up sometimes. Any ideas before I call support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RuthKlaerner1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen

I have received this twice and need to correct. Now, I have rebooted several times and pc will freeze up sometimes. Any ideas before I call support?

:)

RuthKlaerner1, Jun 16, 2020

2. Blue screen crash - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (wisefs64.sys)

Every so often (perhaps 4 times a day) I am getting a blue screen system crash on my PC, running Windows 10. The error is >page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (wisefs64.sys)<

How can I stop this happening please?

CliveReedman_885, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 21, 2020
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs.sys blue screen - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntfs sys

2. "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Blue Screen: I recently acquired my granddad's old computer, and every time I try to start it up, I'm met with the blue screen with a message that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart with "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" as the fault code. Everything I have tried in the...
  3. Blue screen error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Blue screen error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So i have be getting multiple blue screens, most when playing games but now its happening just idle on the home screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I’m not very tech savvy when it comes to this stuff...
  4. Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys

Blue Screen Error, Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: Netwtw06.sys: Blue Screen Error. Happens randomly every few hours. Just started happening in the last 24 hours. Tried to update my network card drivers. Said they were all already up-to-date. Latest Windows updates have been installed. Asus Laptop. Stop code:...
  5. Blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I have a problem with the blue screen error from the subject. It is appearing while I am playing some games mostly, sometimes while browsing the internet but actually it happened only once. I have uploaded the Memory.dmp file here and msinfo. Anyone could help me fix that?...
  6. Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I get the above error when attempting to install/play Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC using the Xbox App. - launch the Xbox App - Start the Install of Halo The Master Chief Collection - During the install process you will be prompted to install the "Microsoft Store...
  7. Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I get this error when attempting to install/run Halo TMCC. The game will install, but part of that install process requires installing "Microsoft Store Package Dependency". If you select Yes or No on this installer, the system will blue screen. After the blue screen crash,...
  8. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen ntfs.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. zoom dxgmms2.sys