Windows 10: "Paged Fault in Nonpaged area" after Windows Update

Discus and support "Paged Fault in Nonpaged area" after Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So this all started yesterday morning. I went to Windows Update and it started to update and before I could see what happend my PC hard crashed with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Greg Motter, Oct 23, 2020.

1. "Paged Fault in Nonpaged area" after Windows Update

So this all started yesterday morning. I went to Windows Update and it started to update and before I could see what happend my PC hard crashed with a "Paged fault in a non paged area" and then the PC would not start up again.

Initially I thought it had to do with an upgrade I did to Samsung Magician, So I went into safe mode and uninstalled that, and then no luck on the reboot. Do note it started up fine in safe mode and ran fine there.

Then I went into recovery and removed the most recent updated. Again no luck. Same BSOD.

I then started thinking I had a disk error so ran chkdsk, but that came back with no errors. Tried to restart with no luck

I then ran sfc /scannow and it found a couple fixes and added them, but again when I tried to restart it bsod'd with the same error.

I then rolled back to my prior restore point from a week ago but the exact same error.

I then ran a memory check with memtest86 and got no errors. Same error on reboot.

I then ran Prime95 and ran several CPU tests for several hours and had no errors. Rebooted again and the same error.

I've been thinking about getting a new SSD for a bit, so I went out and picked one up and started a new install after backing things up in safe mode.

I then put in the new drive and started the install. I did the install from a fresh set of data off a USB thumb drive. Things start off fine but as soon as I get around the point where I enter my Microsoft account info it crashes. Sometimes before I get it entered, sometimes shortly after, but it always crashes.

At this stage I tried uninstalling several things. Unplugged most everything except a monitor. Did not start taking out graphics card or sound card yet. But nothing helped. Did several installs here.

Next I decided to do an offline install and unhooked my network cable and did another Windows install fully offline. It ran to completion with no errors. I did several reboots and it worked just fine. I then connected my Microsoft account and went into windows update and started it and it crashed within 30 seconds and is BSODing again.

I'm at a complete loss here. The machine is a bit older. But still runs very quickly for what I need. Really not sure what to do next but it really feels like something being updated in Window's Updated is causing it to fail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Greg Motter, Oct 23, 2020

2. page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Oct 23, 2020
  3. page fault in nonpaged area

every since the windows update on 23rd April this year,

I am getting a page fault in nonpaged area blue screen quoting USBAUDIO.SYS as the error, didn't get the error before this update, please advise

oldroboman, Oct 23, 2020
  4. "Paged Fault in Nonpaged area" after Windows Update

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

купил компьютер он циклично перезагружается синий экран пишет PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

АнатолийСальников, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

"Paged Fault in Nonpaged area" after Windows Update

1. "Paged Fault in Nonpaged area" after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Paged Fault Nonpaged

2. Page Fault in NonPaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in NonPaged area: Hello everybody,lately for no reason my pc crashes with blue screen.The screen simply says: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAPlease help me.Components:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: Nvidia 1650RAM: 2x8gbMinidump:kd> !analyze...
  3. Page Fault in NonPaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in NonPaged area: Hello everybody,lately for no reason my pc crashes with blue screen.The screen simply says: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAPlease help me.Components:CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: Nvidia 1650RAM: 2x8gbMinidump:kd> !analyze...
  4. Page fault in nonpaged area

Page fault in nonpaged area: My PC has been bluescreening pretty regularly for the past few days that I know of. The error is - Page fault in nonpaged area. I have added the Minidump files here and am hoping a professional can help me with the cause. Thank...
  5. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page fault in nonpaged area: My PC has been bluescreening pretty regularly for the past few days that I know of. The error is - Page fault in nonpaged area. I have added the Minidump files here and am hoping a professional can help me with the cause. Thank...
  6. Page fault in nonpaged area

Page fault in nonpaged area: Whenever i connect to the internet, my cpu usage seems to shoot up and soon enough I'll get that bsod windows error, what could this be about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/32f46d90-8602-43aa-b9af-71eeaba685cd
  7. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Every time I try to launch a video call on Discord my computer crashes with the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. This happens when using select other video websites Gathertown?, but for programs like Zoom or facebook messenger video calls I have no problem. Audio calls over...
  8. page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page fault in nonpaged area: Buenas, desde que inicie a hacer stream con el studio de twitch sucede que termina la partida de lol y salta el error page fault in nonpaged area y se reinicia, necesito saber que puedo hacer desde ya, muchas gracias......
  9. Page Fault in Nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Please help. Why my laptop usually become page fault in nonpaged area when i plugged in the charger??.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/f0b72ad8-d2cc-4361-a61a-00f87638560e
  10. page fault in nonpage area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    page fault in nonpage area: RUNTIME ERROR 203 AT O7E75660 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpage-area/2cdd7aeb-7a94-4bae-a49c-2507919844be