Windows 10: Paged pool and non paged pool

Discus and support Paged pool and non paged pool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anudeep Reddy_247, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Paged pool and non paged pool

So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it.

After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory Paged pool and non paged pool 8d0f90e3-4ad6-494c-a33b-4dd410064a39?upload=true.png refer to the imagine below What can i do now?

:)

Anudeep Reddy_247, Jan 4, 2021

2. Huge non-paged pool on startup?

Hello. I just built a new computer and installed the drivers for it on w10. Everything works fine, but I have a non-paged pool of 5.7gb out of 16 on startup, and I'd like to do something about that. I checked under task manager for the non-paged pool,
    but none of the programs there are taking nearly that much. I suspect it's the killer network driver, but I'd still like to confirm it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

PurpleMagus, Jan 4, 2021
  3. a non-paged pool

Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM).

Илья6600, Jan 4, 2021
  4. S_and_S Win User

Paged pool and non paged pool

Non-paged pool usage is too high

Based on your calculations, how large should the non-paged pool be?

S_and_S, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Paged pool and non paged pool

1. Paged pool and non paged pool - Similar Threads - Paged pool non

2. Paged/Non-Paged Pool Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paged/Non-Paged Pool Memory Leak?: Windows 10 Pro v1909 Intel i5-8250U 8GB RAM I updated to v1909 from v1809 back in December, and since then, I've noticed that my Memory used at idle and my paged/non-paged pool is significantly more than it used to be, particularly after my computer has been running for...
  3. paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paged pool: hi i have windows 10 build 19041.508 cpu -19-10900k gpu nivida 2070 super 8g ddr6 vram 64g crucial balistic 3200mz ram 16g in 4 slots asus z490 mother board ssd 250g wd blue hhd wd blue 2tb my question is this. iam seeing a paged pool of 3.2gs. i have never seen it...
  4. Non paged pool memory leak

Non paged pool memory leak: Hi all, I am having a non paged pool memory leak. As far as i'm aware all drivers are up to date. https://imgur.com/Vo3QeUe https://imgur.com/a/IdzFZE5 Would really appreciate any support to getting this resolved, a reboot temporarily fixes it, but after a few hours it...
  5. High Non-Paged Pool Usage

High Non-Paged Pool Usage: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours over 20 of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  6. Large non-paged pool size

Large non-paged pool size: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours (over 20) of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  7. Non-paged pool affect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non-paged pool affect: after all my RAM utilise 2.8 to 3.2gb for the overall process and my non-paged pool remain 288to 320 but when i play pubg emulator it rises and rises and touch 4.4gb of memory. And my pc get stuck. Hangs like anything till i close the game and restart the pc. As RAM is 8gb...
  8. Problem with a non-paged pool

Problem with a non-paged pool: I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC...
  9. a non-paged pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a non-paged pool: Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-non-paged-pool/209717ac-c688-46c0-b8ec-86632cbf63b3
  10. Big Non-Paged Pool caused by fltmgr.sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Big Non-Paged Pool caused by fltmgr.sys: Hey there, about a hour ago I discovered that my non-paged pool is at 2gb, trough Poolmon I found out that fltmgr.sys is causing this but I don't really know how to solve this problem, couldn't find any solution on Google. 77146