Windows 10: pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord.

Discus and support pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Back in summer. After i bought an ssd and installed windows on it, i pretty much noticed that the net was slow on browsers instantly and then on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zagan_baal, Oct 31, 2019.

1. pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord.

Back in summer. After i bought an ssd and installed windows on it, i pretty much noticed that the net was slow on browsers instantly and then on discord. i didn't panic and start looking everywhere for a solution cuz i had this problem once before ( i don't recall wether it had the circumstances or not but i fixed it at that time in a few days. But this time, i didn't try hard to fix it. I just found a temporary solution for it and pretty much ignored it if it doesn't stress me enough ( the temporary solution for this: whenever i open my ex-main browser opera gx, i open another brower, in my occasion, i open chrome and the page that was loading on opera loads normally like normal times meanwhile, no solution for discord. i just come and go and sometimes it loads pictures, sometimes not) // Now in present time, i uninstalled opera gx because it was WAY MORE severe on it than on chrome and started using my chrome browser as my main. Then i reset all my network settings to see if it's something i messed up myself while changing windows settings when i installed my windows last time. Unfortunately, it didn't solve my problem.

i've looked and asked about this several times elsewhere on the internet. And now i come to this sub to ask for help. i kind of thought maybe this is may be some windows problem cuz it only happens on this specific device (laptop).

submitted by /u/Zagan_baal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zagan_baal, Oct 31, 2019
  2. RCH3 Win User

Google+ homepage will not load with Microsoft Edge browser. I will get a partial load of the web page with an error stating that the browser is not supported.

<Original title: Edge browser issues>

Google+ homepage will not load with Microsoft Edge browser. I will get a partial load of the web page with an error stating that the browser is not supported.

If I try to reload the page I will a screen offering me a choice of other browsers to use (chrome, IE 10, firefox and opera). I have read that there are problems loading with IE 11 improperly loading the Google homepage also. Is there a bug with Project
    Spartan or the Google website or perhaps my settings.

3. Home page is not loading for msn

Hello,

I understand that the msn page is not loading. We will help you.

I suggest you to check if the same issue persists in InPrivate browser.

• Open Internet explorer. Press Ctrl + Shift + P
      and it opens a InPrivate browsing.
    • Check if the website is loading or still the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  4. deagen Win User

pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord.

edge and IE 11slower than a 1990's browser and only loads partial pages, Chrome and firefox are super fast

edge and IE 11slower than a 1990's browser and only loads partial pages, Chrome and firefox are super fast

deagen, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord.

1. pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord. - Similar Threads - pages partially loading

2. Image thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image thumbnails not loading: Hello,A few days ago my laptop went bluescreen and restarted itself. Afterward, it became slow going through folders and files, windows become not responding a lot. Meanwhile, program icons always failed to load, often reappear after refresh. Image thumbnails stopped...
  3. Image thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Image thumbnails not loading: Hello,A few days ago my laptop went bluescreen and restarted itself. Afterward, it became slow going through folders and files, windows become not responding a lot. Meanwhile, program icons always failed to load, often reappear after refresh. Image thumbnails stopped...
  4. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  5. Page not loading in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  6. loading pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    loading pictures: I have a Sony DSC-W830 camera I can't load the pics into my Windows 10 computer. Can you help me do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-pictures/adebc038-128f-499a-ad6c-4122b1e2ce08
  7. Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages: Hi, I've had my computer for around 4 years. I've never seen this problem before. About 3 weeks ago, I started experiencing internet problems on my computer. It started not being able to join Minecraft servers. It gave me an error. But then I could only open Youtube. Then,...
  8. Browsers not loading pages on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers not loading pages on Windows 10 PC: I have Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera browsers on my Windows 10 PC. However, since yesterday, none of these browsers appear to be working. In each case, pages simply do not load. All I get is a message saying : "This page cannot be displayed". Why is that so?...
  9. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...
  10. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pages partly loading freezing wont load