Windows 10: Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

Discus and support Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr_Sosig, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Mr_Sosig Win User

Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've tried a variety of websites and search engines. Google will hang, and while it's refusing to refresh or reload, DuckDuckGo works just fine, and vice versa. It'll fail to load elements of web pages from various websites from Amazon to Instagram for no apparent reason until it decides to actually work. It doesn't matter which browser I use, whether it's Chrome or Firefox or the damn Steam in-game browser. Same problem.

This all started a few nights ago when Microsoft screwed up. Searching out of the Windows start button yielded no results and I tried every fix out there until it turned out that Microsoft's server was **** the bed and just because it couldn't bring up Bing results, it couldn't bring up any results on my computer, so I had to go in the registry and revoke Cortana consent and disable Bing results. I also ended up using a system restore and I don't know if that could've corrupted some files.

Another thing I did that night was delete the Windows 10 recovery partition, which was 500MB. I did so with the intention of letting my regular C partition take that 500MB back, but was unable to do so because the two partitions weren't adjacent. I couldn't recategorize that 500MB as a recovery partition again so now it's a primary partition. I don't know if some data could've been lost there but the partition was empty. I used the Eraser app at one point to overwrite the empty space on my drives, which shouldn't have affected anything.

Before anyone asks, I have scanned for viruses with everything from Mcafee to Malwarebytes. I've used CCleaner. I've used SuperAntiSpyware. I've checked for unwanted programs myself. I've done every fix that Google search turns up, so yes, I have done the sfc scan, I have done bootrec, I have done diskpart, I've done a lot of things. No it's not my internet connection because I get over 200Mbps and I've tested my speed while experiencing these problems. No it's not my hardware because my computer is a year old and it's high-end. I can stream The Witcher 3 max settings with no hit to my framerate. When loading up pages actually works, it's lightning fast like normal, but sometimes it just refuses to do anything now. It just gets stuck.

This is **** up my productivity. I'm posting this publicly for posterity so some other poor soul might have a chance at a fix. I'll say right now, if you're a scammer, don't respond because I will find out where you're located in India. I'm American, I have people I can call, so if I really want to I can trace you and call in a drone strike from my smartphone, so don't even post.

:)

Mr_Sosig, Feb 8, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 8, 2020
  3. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

BF4 Browser Utility

Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers Main.jpg

Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers Refresh.jpg

Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

1. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers - Similar Threads - Pages Randomly Stop

2. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  3. All Browsers Crash Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Browsers Crash Randomly: Hi! I have a persistent issue causing all browsers on my computer to crash randomly and very frequently. I use McAfee + the built-in Windows antivirus software, and I have a relatively new HP laptop with 16GB of RAM and an i7 processor. This happens on Google Chrome, Internet...
  4. All Browsers Crash Randomly

All Browsers Crash Randomly: Hi! I have a persistent issue causing all browsers on my computer to crash randomly and very frequently. I use McAfee + the built-in Windows antivirus software, and I have a relatively new HP laptop with 16GB of RAM and an i7 processor. This happens on Google Chrome, Internet...
  5. ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers: There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/5/22858248/lenovo-yoga-9i-shortcut-keys-ces2022 just to name a few. However, most sites are fine. The...
  6. ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers: There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/5/22858248/lenovo-yoga-9i-shortcut-keys-ces2022 just to name a few. However, most sites are fine. The...
  7. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes: I have a problem I have not seen before. Once or twice a day all of my browsers will fail to load pages for about 10 minutes. The windows do not freeze I can move them around and open new tabs I just get a spinning wheel of death that sometimes turns into a "Connection...
  8. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS: UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-reversing-on-all-browsers/0ef427d0-3701-4e94-b2af-95c27f142781
  9. MSN page randomly opening no matter the browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN page randomly opening no matter the browser: I read through a few suggestions on this matter and Stitches was the one that helped. Mine happened when i powered of my router, waited a minute and then repowered it, after 5 mins of sorting itself out, everything went back online and my PC opened chrome to MSN, my partner...
  10. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

in Browsers and Email
    Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers): Hi, this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example https://www.heroku.com. for this site I'm getting SSL connection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. I try http and I get a blank...