Windows 10: PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

Discus and support PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM. Is there a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TERRYFITZSIMMONS, Sep 13, 2020.

1. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM.

Is there a way to fix this?

:)

TERRYFITZSIMMONS, Sep 13, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 13, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS Main.jpg

PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS Refresh.jpg

PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 13, 2020
  4. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

1. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS - Similar Threads - PAGES REVERSING BROWSERS

2. Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.: So before I synced Onedrive, my Youtube page is all working properly, but when I synced using Onedrive, my Youtube page started to stop working and I cannot click any of the buttons and I tried to reload, the page took about 1 minute to reload but when normal only tooks like...
  3. Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive broke my Youtube page on all browsers.: So before I synced Onedrive, my Youtube page is all working properly, but when I synced using Onedrive, my Youtube page started to stop working and I cannot click any of the buttons and I tried to reload, the page took about 1 minute to reload but when normal only tooks like...
  4. ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers: There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/5/22858248/lenovo-yoga-9i-shortcut-keys-ces2022 just to name a few. However, most sites are fine. The...
  5. ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers: There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/5/22858248/lenovo-yoga-9i-shortcut-keys-ces2022 just to name a few. However, most sites are fine. The...
  6. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers: At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've tried a variety of websites and search engines. Google will hang, and while it's refusing to refresh or reload, DuckDuckGo...
  7. Reversed Audio in all headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reversed Audio in all headphones: Hello. Recently I have found out that my audio is reversed in every headset. The weird thing is that it's only reversed in games for example when someone shoots infront of me in CS:GO it sounds like it's from behind. I've even tried using different headsets but the issue...
  8. Printing pages in reverse order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing pages in reverse order: After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?...
  9. I reversed black and white on Settings pages!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I reversed black and white on Settings pages!: I have no idea how I did it and consequently have no idea how to correct it! After I click the "Gear" for settings every page is reversed, the background is black and all words etc. are white. Since I have a weakened 85 year old brain and rely on the "Snipping" tool to print...
  10. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

in Browsers and Email
    Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers): Hi, this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example https://www.heroku.com. for this site I'm getting SSL connection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. I try http and I get a blank...