Windows 10: pages won't stop loading

Discus and support pages won't stop loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TravandBev, Nov 13, 2019.

1. pages won't stop loading

Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I like to click around)...and checking the box to keep pages loading...silly me so now I have to stop them loading on the upper left clicking the X! can somebody help direct me to that box again so I can uncheck it ? I am on M Edge at this time and it is not doing it on here so Google Chrome is the only thing that is irritating me at this time lol

Thanks so much for your time

Beverly

:)

TravandBev, Nov 13, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

pages won't stop loading

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

pages won't stop loading

1. pages won't stop loading - Similar Threads - pages won't stop

2. Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading: My mouse cursor won't stop "Working In Background." Windows Error Reporting Services has a high CPU usage. I've tried restarting the computer, running a full scan with McAfee, disabling McAfee, and killing the high memory not CPU usage task but it's still loading. I have...
  3. Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading: My mouse cursor won't stop "Working In Background." Windows Error Reporting Services has a high CPU usage. I've tried restarting the computer, running a full scan with McAfee, disabling McAfee, and killing the high memory not CPU usage task but it's still loading. I have...
  4. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further, even using the arrow up...
  5. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further, even using the arrow up...
  6. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further?...
  7. Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected: Hello I'm trying to solve an issue in which web pages won't load on a laptop, however the laptop is connected to Wifi. So far I've recommended using cmd to do a dns flush and making sure the ip4 and ip6 settings are set to automatic. The problem persists across multiple...
  8. Chrome stopped loading pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome stopped loading pages: I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?...
  9. Windows stop code Pages not loading right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stop code Pages not loading right: What does it mean when I get the a windows stop code of Page fault in a non page area. I am running windows 10 on a dell laptop. Also lately I have been having trouble with web pages loading and wonder if they are connected to this problem?...
  10. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...