Windows 10: Pagination

Discus and support Pagination in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently had a new computer and the system I've previously used for 'Page x of y pages' ( Ctrl plus f9 for field brackets does not seem to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray.TJ, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Ray.TJ Win User

Pagination

I've recently had a new computer and the system I've previously used for 'Page x of y pages' ( Ctrl plus f9 for field brackets does not seem to work. Help please.

RauyTJ

:)

Ray.TJ, Feb 20, 2019

2. touch screen impazzito cambia pagine da solo senza contatto alcuno

touch screen impazzito cambia pagine da solo senza contatto alcuono. Effettuato reset non e' cambiato nulla persiste continua a cambiare pagine ed attivare funzioni . Cosa fare??

emanuelecitarrella, Feb 20, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    How to Re-paginate (concatinate pages) in Firefox

I was asked by a fellow member how to use a re-pagination extension in Firefox. I'm posting here to make it public for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The extension is called Re-Pagination, and can be found here: Re-Pagination :: Add-ons for Firefox It works with Firefox and Chrome, as well as others based on Mozilla or Chrome browser. It is not available for Edge. Not sure if IE will support it.

Re-pagination is the process of concatenating (joining together) 2 or more pages into one. There are several reasons why you might want to do this. Avoid click "next". Save all pages as one. Print all pages as one.

I'm using Shawn's thread on Firefox releases as an example. Any thread will do, as well as any other web site with multiple pages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After installing the extension and bringing up the first page, right click on page 2, not last or next....page 2. This tells re-pagination to join the current page (1) with all remaining pages, 2 - last. Then click LOAD ALL.

Pagination [​IMG]

In the upper left, you will see the progress of the joining. Wait for it to finish.

NOTE: There is a limitation, imposed by the extension, on how large the result can be.
    It's not number of pages or length of post, just an internal buffer cap. I've found
    <30-40 pages will fit into one result. If not, it will simply complete what it can.
    You may need to join groups of pages if this is the case.

Pagination [​IMG]

At this point, the extension has actually re-loaded all available pages, as one. If you were to press END on your keyboard, it would rapidly scroll all the way to the end of the last page. Press HOME, and it will pop to the top.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the main reasons for joining all pages as one is the ability to print the entire thread as one document. If "printed" as a PDF file, it then becomes available to open in the PDF reader of your choice and becomes searchable. Or any other function or use you may have for a PDF. It can even be zipped and posted, only limitation here on TF is the size, about 6.8MB, zipped.

Here is how to create the PDF after you have joined all the pages.

Do a CTRL-P and choose Microsoft Print to PDF. You may have other plugins available, also.

Pagination [​IMG]

Click OK.

You will see the green progress bar in the background while the MS plugin is preparing the file. Choose where to save the PDF and give it a name. Click SAVE.

Pagination [​IMG]

The progress bar for saving is displayed.
    (actually creating the PDF at this point)

Pagination [​IMG]

I'm using Foxit Reader, but you can use any good PDF reader to open the file. The PDF is searchable, contains clickable links, and can be used for any purpose like any other PDF file.

Note: The number of pages in the PDF file will be larger than the thread. This is due to
    the PDF default page format of 8 1/2 X 11. Posts in the threads are variable
    length. This will result in the PDF possibly splitting a post into 2 or more pages.

Pagination [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. TC

f14tomcat, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Pagination

Suddenly unable to delete messages placed in my Junk email box.

Hi Pagins,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Have you installed all the updates on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of you computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer recently?
    We suggest you to follow the below methods and check:

Method 1:

We suggest you to refer the below link and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Method 2:

If the issue still persist we suggest you to create new user account and sink it to Microsoft Account.
    Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then select
      Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Go to Family & other users.

• On the right side select other users. Follow the on screen instruction.

Please refer the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Pagination

1. Pagination - Similar Threads - Pagination

2. [Power BI Paginated Report] Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page...

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Power BI Paginated Report] Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page...: Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page wise. Currently it fetches all data at once and only render the view when navigate to next page. As all data gets fetched at once, few of our Paginated reports with some large data takes a large amount of time to...
  3. [Power BI Paginated Report] Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Power BI Paginated Report] Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page...: Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page wise. Currently it fetches all data at once and only render the view when navigate to next page. As all data gets fetched at once, few of our Paginated reports with some large data takes a large amount of time to...
  4. [Power BI Paginated Report] Is there any way we can fetch the data in report builder page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with pagination

need help with pagination: Hi, can someone advise me as to why I get this error? thanks the code: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head></head><body><center> <div class="display...
  6. Event Viewer custom view is paginated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer custom view is paginated: I use custom views on my computers to filter events I'm interested. Few months ago, I bought a new laptop Windows 11 and similarly applied custom views in Event Viewer.Strangely, one view is paginated and always ordered to the earliest events.This has never happened for my...
  7. Event Viewer custom view is paginated

Event Viewer custom view is paginated: I use custom views on my computers to filter events I'm interested. Few months ago, I bought a new laptop Windows 11 and similarly applied custom views in Event Viewer.Strangely, one view is paginated and always ordered to the earliest events.This has never happened for my...
  8. Pagination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pagination: I am working in Word on a Mac. I have a book in which I would like to begin pagination at the eighth page. I put in page numbers for all pages. I put in a page break and after the break, was able to begin page numbers at page 8. I then went into the section before the break...
  9. Pagination

Pagination: I am working in Word on a Mac. I have a book in which I would like to begin pagination at the eighth page. I put in page numbers for all pages. I put in a page break and after the break, was able to begin page numbers at page 8. I then went into the section before the break...
  10. Pagination

Pagination: I am formatting a book in Word and trying to get the page numbers to begin after the Table of Contents. I put in a page break and then inserted page numbers into the footer- starting with page 1 after the Table of Contents. All went well, but then I went to delete the page...