Windows 10: Paid 3D text box keeps cutting off

Discus and support Paid 3D text box keeps cutting off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any wide text box I create, after I click off the box to set permanently, only half the text appears, it always cuts the right half of the text off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luminatrix, May 29, 2019.

1. Paid 3D text box keeps cutting off

Any wide text box I create, after I click off the box to set permanently, only half the text appears, it always cuts the right half of the text off. How to fix? I have reset the application. This problem was raised in this forum with at least 30 other people voting they had the same issue, nearly a year ago & NO solution.

Please help, thanks!

:)

Luminatrix, May 29, 2019

2. Paint 3D Text Box Issue

Hello,

Im working with 3D Paint & I am having issues with any text box I create, after I am done writing out my bit I click off the box to set permanently and only half the text appears, it always cuts the right half of the text off. Why is this happening? Im working
    with a .PNG image.

Please help, thanks!

Also why isnt there a Paint 3D option to select when posting a question?

AshleyFortin, May 29, 2019
  3. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, May 29, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Paid 3D text box keeps cutting off

Paint 3D Text Box Issue

Hi Ashley,

This issue may happen due to font and text box size conflict.

For us to better assist you, can you send us a screenshot? Click here
    for more information on how to include a screenshot on your post.

Also, as an initial troubleshooting step, try resetting the app from App & features:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Select App & features.
    • Locate Paint 3D and click Advanced Options.
    • Click Reset.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Arjay Dom, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Paid 3D text box keeps cutting off

1. Paid 3D text box keeps cutting off - Similar Threads - Paid text box

2. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  3. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  4. 3D PAINT APP TEXT BOX NOT WORKING

3D PAINT APP TEXT BOX NOT WORKING: How to fix the text box issue on the 3D paint app. I followed the steps supplied by MS on the community, resetting the app, plus all any other ways, but its not still working. Can I have any help please? Thank you. The text gets cut, no matter the size of the font, in half....
  5. text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D: I can create a text box in a photo in Paint 3D, but I cannot type or paste any text in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-windows-10-paint-3d/ff06cd30-943b-48f0-a329-2a6b4360f039
  6. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  7. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  8. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...
  9. Monitor keeps cutting off and on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor keeps cutting off and on: Ryzen 5 2400G (3.60 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz 1 TB HDD 120 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Hello, I have been having monitor problems ever since I hooked up my second monitor. My primary is HDMI, and the second - Yiynova MSP19U a pen tablet...
  10. Sound keeps cutting off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound keeps cutting off: Please someone HELP! I have tried everything suggested to get my sound back. Started with update my driver, then tried to change settings, then uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally a system restore to an earlier date. Nothing has helped. Everyday I start the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3d paint cuts off text box