Windows 10: Paid but still have ads!!

Discus and support Paid but still have ads!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Willie Bob1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Paid but still have ads!!

I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?

:)

Willie Bob1, Apr 18, 2019
  2. CLulu Win User

Adding this My Phone to list of services for paid members

I actually have a paid msn.com email account. I would like to see My Phone added to the list of services I have to avoid signing into msn twice.

CLulu, Apr 18, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

4. Paid but still have ads!!

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Paid but still have ads!! :D

Casecutter, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Paid but still have ads!!

1. Paid but still have ads!! - Similar Threads - Paid still ads

2. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  3. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  4. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  5. I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.: I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium edition and I am still getting ads. This has been happening frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-solitaire-premium-but-i/463ef777-5df7-4697-9179-5978ee2659d9
  6. I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.

I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.: I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium edition and I am still getting ads. This has been happening frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-solitaire-premium-but-i/463ef777-5df7-4697-9179-5978ee2659d9
  7. Ads on games I already have paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on games I already have paid for.: I am an old lady that wants to play solitaire and mahjonn . I have no other games and don't want any.I am asked to get more games every time I play, over and over again. I can stand a reasonable amount of ads, but now it's authenticator and ads for other crazy games in the...
  8. solitaire collection still showing ads on computer with paid subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire collection still showing ads on computer with paid subscription: App does not show ads on ipad but my computer is still showing ads. Have tried to reinstall to no effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-still-showing-ads-on-computer/8adc7ad4-be53-4e00-a59c-71c503271a99
  9. paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads: how to get rid of ads on Microsoft solitaire after paying for removal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-to-disable-ads-from-microsoft-solitaire-still/bfa1f342-564b-45e7-b258-70066c64e589
  10. Paid for no ads and I have ads.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Paid for no ads and I have ads.: I paid $14.99 for a year with no ads. I got a new computer but when I signed in to play the solataire collection the ads were there again. Yes, I am signed in under the same name, email address, and pseudo name. Please contact me or I will just cancel it through my credit...