Windows 10: Paid Chat Support

Discus and support Paid Chat Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I paid an annual fee (12 months) for Microsoft support - "CHAT"! What has happened to getting chat support, and remote assistance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by **** Stubblebine, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Paid Chat Support

I paid an annual fee (12 months) for Microsoft support - "CHAT"! What has happened to getting chat support, and remote assistance?

:)

**** Stubblebine, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Contacting Chat Support

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

There are some issues – account and billing related - that can only be fixed by contacting the official support channels. This article will explain the easiest way to contact chat support.

Details

Community support can fix most problems except for those that are related to the account itself. For instance, you are having trouble making a payment with the card, there is not much the community could do. It is possible that the card is not accepted.
    Or the payment is stuck in limbo and no amount of adding and removing will fix the problem. Such problems are dealt with by chat support.

Even if a particular problem does not come under the purview of chat support, they do act as a starting point. If they are unable to solve the problem, they usually will manage to set you off in the right direction.

Note - There is a dedicated support department for customers with disabilities. This department also handles queries related to accessibility features on the phone by users with or without disabilities. Find out more about chatting with them
    or calling them at this
    link

Steps to contact chat support.

Step 1. Visit the site by
    clicking on this link.
    On the top right corner, you will find a ‘Sign In’. Sign in with same account you use on your phone. Note : The link will take you to the US site. Even if you are from another country, do not worry about it.

Paid Chat Support c83838d5-4c6d-4f16-88a5-5825e9a416be.jpg

Step 2. Select the phone platform – windowsphone 7 or windowsphone 8. This is very important. If you are not sure about your platform, go to Settings > About on your phone. This will you give you the platform details.

Paid Chat Support f5b3213b-218e-40b3-81b0-d23d699cbd79.jpg

Step 3. Under ‘Category’, select Billing + Payment (Store), from the drop down list.

Paid Chat Support ece78cfc-afeb-486e-8ed0-ad9c42c92e9f.jpg

Step 4. Then select ‘Contact Us’

Paid Chat Support d86109c9-e12c-4f8b-a89a-b472a1314d2f.jpg

Step 5. You should now be in the page that says ‘Chat’. Press the big blue button to start chatting with a support person. Note - It is possible that the button might show up in red colour. Every time the author of this wiki tried
    the chat support, the button is always blue.

Paid Chat Support 1e5bf505-eabd-4e9f-8f8d-cadd2e782872.jpg

Jay_answers, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Paid Chat Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Paid Chat Support

1. Paid Chat Support - Similar Threads - Paid Chat Support

2. "chat with a support agent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "chat with a support agent": Why I don`t have "chat with a support agent" option? I have serios problem caused by you microsoft and yet I even can`t talk to anyone on your officials in person? Really? Is this how you care about your customers? Answer me now!...
  3. Why no chat support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no chat support?: I needed tech support for a problem with my Windows 11 email app. Tech support fixed the problem 2 weeks ago now I am not getting ANY aol emails in the Windows Email App. I logged in to support for an online chat. I was DUMBFOUNDED to learn that I was 112th in line! It was...
  4. live chat support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live chat support: live chat support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat-support/63c822a3-ec24-45e6-87e3-56c86eee4cab
  5. support chat stuck to an old chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support chat stuck to an old chat: support chat is stuck on a previous chat, i tried to access support thru the 2 surface pros I have and my Surface Book, also thru my Microsoft account, thru the browser, and thru the Surface Pro app, always the same thing, connecting me to an old chat....
  6. support chat stuck to an old chat

support chat stuck to an old chat: support chat is stuck on a previous chat, i tried to access support thru the 2 surface pros I have and my Surface Book, also thru my Microsoft account, thru the browser, and thru the Surface Pro app, always the same thing, connecting me to an old chat....
  7. need to chat with support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to chat with support: I need support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-chat-with-support/19791dfd-92f9-44fd-bdba-e27956c9bbd8
  8. need to chat with support

need to chat with support: I need support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-chat-with-support/19791dfd-92f9-44fd-bdba-e27956c9bbd8
  9. need to chat with support

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. ONLINE Chat Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLINE Chat Support: Does anyone know, for Sure, NO Speculation, NO Hunches etc... Why is there NO Option for ONLINE Chat Support for a Tech, for Windows 10, the ONLY option is a Callback?? any Thoughts??...