Windows 10: Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help

Discus and support Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Paided for a Microsoft Store App. Downloaded 2 times and its still on the version that is trying to charge me. I need help so it will unlock what I pd... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Critney, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Critney Win User

Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help

Paided for a Microsoft Store App. Downloaded 2 times and its still on the version that is trying to charge me. I need help so it will unlock what I pd for

:)

Critney, Apr 18, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 18, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help :D

Casecutter, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help - Similar Threads - Paid app unlock

2. Please help me with unlocking my microsoft auth app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with unlocking my microsoft auth app?: Im really struggling to get into my account for microsoft auth app. Ive tried everything to recover it. Unfortunately I have another email acct I dont use anymore which its sending codes to. Ive now completely blocked my way out of it. Any help would be greatly received....
  3. Please help me with unlocking my microsoft auth app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with unlocking my microsoft auth app?: Im really struggling to get into my account for microsoft auth app. Ive tried everything to recover it. Unfortunately I have another email acct I dont use anymore which its sending codes to. Ive now completely blocked my way out of it. Any help would be greatly received....
  4. paid app iptv pro

paid app iptv pro: Yesterday I downloaded Iptv player pro,worked perfect but today will not work , pop up windows cannot find c:/program file/windowsapps/366Discover app...............................the files ae in windowsapps. Tried this ::Perform SFC Scan and Repair Windows Image-This...
  5. please unlock my laptop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please unlock my laptop computer: Hello, I am Hassan from Iran. I wanted to say that my laptop is not lost, it is now on my desk at home. When I logged into the Microsoft account, I saw that the location of my laptop device was wrongly written in a place in the south of Tehran, then I immediately turned on...
  6. please unlock my laptop computer

please unlock my laptop computer: Hello, I am Hassan from Iran. I wanted to say that my laptop is not lost, it is now on my desk at home. When I logged into the Microsoft account, I saw that the location of my laptop device was wrongly written in a place in the south of Tehran, then I immediately turned on...
  7. please unlock my laptop computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Help unlock/unblock my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help unlock/unblock my PC: Clicked on unknown game link, siren and flashing warning came on screen. A prompt that PC is compromise and locked, do not attempt to do anything. A "call Microsoft' prompt and number came up. Called, a foreign voice began to get my story, took over my mouse, keyboard and...
  9. Need help unlocking my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help unlocking my account: Could someone please help me unlock my account, ever since I registered for 2-step verification and installed the authenticator app, I have had nothing but problems. Thank you....
  10. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...