Windows 10: Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help

Discus and support Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Paided for a Microsoft Store App. Downloaded 2 times and its still on the version that is trying to charge me. I need help so it will unlock what I pd... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Critney, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Critney Win User

Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help

Paided for a Microsoft Store App. Downloaded 2 times and its still on the version that is trying to charge me. I need help so it will unlock what I pd for

:)

Critney, Apr 18, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 18, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help :D

Casecutter, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help - Similar Threads - Paid app unlock

2. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...
  3. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  4. Please help..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help..: I was typinf in word and screen went black. i restart and here’s what happens with all options: Choose an option: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off PC. I troubleshoot, now two more options. 1. RECOVERY MANAGER gives me two options under maintenance- run computer...
  5. Where my paid for upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where my paid for upgrade: I purchased the update for the games package on September 16 2018 and have not received software or had anything downloaded to stop the ads .. which is what I paid for ....
  6. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: I can only hear system´s sounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/help-please/ffc15090-315b-4f1e-a213-732f1a7eeee3
  7. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: i just renewed my subscription to Assure, but I can't seem to log into it or even find it. Every time I use the link I used to use it tells me either that it no longer exists or it wants to know what my problem with outlook is and that is not the problem. My windows 10 on my...
  8. Please help my Gmail is stuck.

in Browsers and Email
    Please help my Gmail is stuck.: My Gmail inbox appears to be stuck in Chrome and Edge. I can navigate to various labels and move inbox emails to labels but cannot open any emails in the inbox. The weird thing is that it is the same in Microsoft Edge so doesn't appear to be a browser specific problem. I have...
  9. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...
  10. Unlocking locked files help

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlocking locked files help: Opened folder and was presented with multiple documents that had a "locked padlock" covering part of the file icon. Also the following message when I attempted to open the file: "You need permission to perform this action." "You require permission from "everyone" to make...