Windows 10: Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

Discus and support Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money. I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abu_881, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Abu_881 Win User

Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money.

I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games listed with the 'gamepass' marker are only for xbox (which I don't own).

At the moment the only way I can seem to find what I have paid for and can play is either via me already knowing a game is available via word of mouth such as Forza horizon 4 or by monotonously scrolling through a huge badly organised list of games that are either unavailable entirely on windows, only available for purchase or just gamepass discounted until I finally find one that is included with my sub.

I just want a list of 'hey thank's for subscribing - here is what you get for your subscription and here is what is coming soon' but from what I can see such information is totally absent. Am I doing this wrong?

:)

Abu_881, Dec 9, 2018
  2. EdTittel Win User

Where to Find Paid Consultants for Easy Stuff?

You can use paid-for services like Angieslist or free listings like back pages to look for computer assistance online. These kinds of listings specialize in hooking people in need of help like yours up with those who'll provide such help for an hourly or flat fee. Make sure you ask for and check references, and don't take anybody on you don't feel 100% comfortable with.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 9, 2018
  3. ertandub Win User
    PAID FOR APP BUT UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT

Same problem here (app paid 2 days ago and still not in my selection list).

Also no answer from Ovi support.

ertandub, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Pinder88 Win User

PAID FOR APP BUT UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT

• Hi, I also have the same problem, I downloaded sims 3 HD on my nokia n8, recieved an error about connecting to server error, app paid for, not in "My stuff" . Could some one please help me?? thanks

Pinder88, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for - Similar Threads - Paid gamepass trouble

2. paid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid: I purchased the series ROOTS and watched it on my TV. Did not finish episode 6 and now can't get the rest of the series on my TV. Purchased on Prime video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid/bf8c6de6-ff5e-4784-9a4a-9c5f752608ac
  3. paid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid: I purchased the series ROOTS and watched it on my TV. Did not finish episode 6 and now can't get the rest of the series on my TV. Purchased on Prime video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid/bf8c6de6-ff5e-4784-9a4a-9c5f752608ac
  4. My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!

My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!: I purchased online software from Microsoft Store, and even though I have an order number, and I paid for it, the purchase doesn't show up on my account. I can't file for an online refund. HELP!!!!!...
  5. 8900won8usd paid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8900won8usd paid: HiI got a message 8900WONabout 8USD paid.I want to know what is this for?Thanks* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8900won8usd-paid/2c07dc75-6058-482a-90d8-b3eb5585fa4e
  6. 8900won8usd paid

8900won8usd paid: HiI got a message 8900WONabout 8USD paid.I want to know what is this for?Thanks* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8900won8usd-paid/2c07dc75-6058-482a-90d8-b3eb5585fa4e
  7. Paid Chat Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paid Chat Support: I paid an annual fee (12 months) for Microsoft support - "CHAT"! What has happened to getting chat support, and remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-chat-support/fb12e18e-cbec-4d83-81e9-05dee5e3a6bc
  8. What's Wrong With My MBAM? (Paid Version)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What's Wrong With My MBAM? (Paid Version): For the last three or four weeks this has been randomly happening.: [img] [img] Almost daily, and sometimes not for three days. Sometimes multiple times a day. MBAM makes no notice of it and continues to function. I've tried everything I know. Today I've disabled Self...
  9. what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****: I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection after the update. Do you know the question? What the hell did I pay for buying your operating system ??? I apologize for...
  10. Where to Find Paid Consultants for Easy Stuff?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to Find Paid Consultants for Easy Stuff?: All I need is someone to set up a VPN, set up my network, etc. Very simple things for the IT savy but something which takes millions of years for someone like me. I've talked to IT services but they don't apparently work on things this easy and quick. Does anyone know...