Windows 10: Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.

Discus and support Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium offered through the Microsoft Store. Received nothing, just the charge on my credit card. How to get refund or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PPotter, Mar 31, 2021.

1. PPotter Win User

Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.

Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium offered through the Microsoft Store. Received nothing, just the charge on my credit card. How to get refund or product?

:)

PPotter, Mar 31, 2021

2. Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017.

Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the App is not available now for download in the list of “All owned” Apps
    in “My library” in Microsoft Store although it was duly purchased.

I contacted Microsoft Customer Support yesterday. After long interaction, I was put in contact with Microsoft Accounts and Billing Department, but the call got disconnected at that stage, when it had already taken more than 1 hour to reach that stage.
    I wasted so much time without achieving the desired result. My Case was assigned the number
    <PII removed by Moderator> by the Microsoft Support Team. I did not want to spend time again in repeating the whole exercise.

Please help me to retrieve my duly purchased App viz InPixio Photo Edtor Premium from “All owned” Apps in “My library” in Microsoft Store, without the need to pay for it once again.

***Original title: Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.***

KrishnaKumarUG, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

HI KrishnaKumarUG,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have purchased InPixio Photo Editor Premium from Microsoft Store and you are trying to install it. We certainly understand the inconvenience caused to you and we will try our best to help you.

Few things you can check here is:

1. Make sure you login using the same Microsoft Account where you have made the purchase of this app. If you have used another account to make the purchase, then it might not show in the owned apps section.

You can try going to the following link to download the app

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/i...mium/9nblggh4wswl?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

If you have used the same Microsoft Account to make the purchase, then you should get the option to Install on the page.

However, if you still get the Buy option while using the same Microsoft Account that you have used to make the purchase, then I would suggest you to check with our

Accounts and Billing department
    and you can use the same case number for reference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.

Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

Further to the above feedback, I wish to add that for the last few days I have been trying to contact
    Accounts and Billing department, who in turn transferred me to Technical Support Department. The latter
    Department after making checks and verifications confirmed that my service request was genuine. But they did not have authority to restore my missing App. Then one after the other I was being transferred to many different departments. In between generally
    the call used to get disconnected. Day after day I had to repeat the whole rigmarole of explaining my problem to different people, but none has been able to resolve it, quoting lack of authority in this regard. I have spent more that 10 telephone-hours so
    far with zero outcome. Now I do not have more patience.

Unfortunately Microsoft Support does not have the option of contact via
    email. Realtime contact is established with persons who are unable to resolve the issue by themselves. By now the Microsoft Support personnel have verified and accepted the genuineness of my problem, but there is no system by which anyone of
    them can advise the concerned Department of Microsoft to resolve the problem so that I can get my InPixio Photo Editor Premium in the list of "All owned" in "my library" in Microsoft Store.

If I can get a positive answer to the issues raised by me hereinabove, I will be really grateful.

KrishnaKumarUG, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.

1. Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing. - Similar Threads - Paid InPixio Photo

2. How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?: So I wanted to enter Video Editor through Microsoft Photos, but there was no tab to switch to. Anyone knows how to fix that/why this is no longer avaliable? I tried to make video memories, but it took me to Microsoft Clipchamp and not Video Editor....
  3. How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access the Video Editor through Microsoft Photos app?: So I wanted to enter Video Editor through Microsoft Photos, but there was no tab to switch to. Anyone knows how to fix that/why this is no longer avaliable? I tried to make video memories, but it took me to Microsoft Clipchamp and not Video Editor....
  4. I paid for premium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I paid for premium: Even though I paid for the premium I keep getting those pesky adds. I am really getting tired of this, then it asks if I want to get rid of them, even though I have paid. WHY does this keep happening. It happens all the time. Sometimes it says Premium and I can play my...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Premium paid but still adds

Microsoft Solitaire Premium paid but still adds: I have reinstalled the game. There are no upgrades to be done. I have Windows 10. It worked just fine untill a month of 2 ago. Nothings changed on my laptop in that time....
  6. Microsoft Photos Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Photos Editor: I lost functionality of my Microsoft Photos Editor. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-editor/b213c138-03b1-45f9-ad6a-a87981b5aab6
  7. Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium: I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017. Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the App...
  8. Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.

Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.: I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017. Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the...
  9. Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone: As stated, I went to go open a picture and noticed the photos app wasn't listed anymore. Went to go to the store to redownload it and that also wasn't there. I've attempted to use powershell to reinstall them but i keep getting an error. When i try to open the "files" from...
  10. I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong: I have purchased a new laptop, and cannot connect to the the premium ,and I have STOPPED PLAYING. due to the adverts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-premium-soliatarand-marjong/2d001b59-d636-4017-868f-ba5c425aebb9